Sandbox+ for SRTT

you might be right but is there a way to find out parameters for a method or function?

you might be right but is there a way to find out parameters for a method or function?

Not really, no. The best you can do is an indexed search through all the extracted scripts looking for examples, comments, or usage.

I thank you two very much for these hints. Sore ni, I was playing with some xtbl files and i made my boss a demon that can only be defeated when in a vehicle.

hey guys.
I just want to ask if anybody knows where should i put the dlc2_m01.lua in my steam folder so i can be able to edit the mission and tweak the variables of it.
thanks!!

hey guys.
I just want to ask if anybody knows where should i put the dlc2_m01.lua in my steam folder so i can be able to edit the mission and tweak the variables of it.
thanks!!

You can't. You would need to edit the lua, repack it back into the dlc2_m01_modal.str2_pc file and then update either dlc2_sr3_city_missions.asm_pc or dlc2_stream_grid.asm_pc (whichever is the one that references that str2_pc file.) See the Guides and Tutorials subforum sticky for modding basics and how to do all that using the tools.

The reason that sr3_city.lua is different and you can just edit it in the root, is that it's packed loosely into misc_tables.vpp_pc with the other table files. Most scripts, like missions, are packed into str2_pc files and have to go back in the same way with updates to the asm_pc file that references them.

Also, this has absolutely zero to do with the Sandbox+ release. Please either create a new thread in the Get Help/Troubleshooting subforum, or simply post in the modding basics stickied thread in the Guides and Tutorials subforum if you have additional questions.

I got a report from someone that 1+Delete shortcut wasn't working for the opening cutscene for We're Going to Need Bigger Guns (mission 03.) I just now confirmed that he was right, and nothing happens when you use it. Thinking back, I don't think there actually is a cutscene that happens when mission 3 starts and I must have mistakenly added that shortcut in. Can someone confirm that in the normal game that mission 3 just simply auto starts and tells you to get a car and drive to Friendly Fire?

EDIT:
Nevermind. I just confirmed it through mission replay. No cutscene.

I got a report from someone that 1+Delete shortcut wasn't working for the opening cutscene for We're Going to Need Bigger Guns (mission 03.) I just now confirmed that he was right, and nothing happens when you use it. Thinking back, I don't think there actually is a cutscene that happens when mission 3 starts and I must have mistakenly added that shortcut in. Can someone confirm that in the normal game that mission 3 just simply auto starts and tells you to get a car and drive to Friendly Fire?
Yep, just started a new game no cutscene there

Yep, just started a new game no cutscene there

Thanks. Also confirmed that too.

I'll be removing that shortcut in the next version.

Back