Sandbox+ for SRTT

Yes i did . I set default settings for my keys . Maybe because of my mod First driving mod ?
I do not think I'll use this mod. Maybe you're wrong unpacked? The document readmi what was said "Copy preload_anim.vpp_pc here: .. \ saints row the third \ packfiles \ pc \ cache \" You did it?

Hmm...I do not think...i'll try to put it in this folder and i'll edit if i succeeded or not .

Make sure that you reset your keybinds in the right place. There are two places you can do that in the menus but only one of them will work. See this post for screenshots:
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?threads/sandbox-for-srtt.1076/page-75#post-13434

Also, that preload file that goes in cache is only for the ponycart animations. It won't affect anything else. The rest of the files go in the root with the exe.

By cons, i cannot use some cheats, for example : E + SEMICOLO = Toggle Restricted Zone forced notoriety

Do other keys in those groups work? For example, E+INSERT or CTRL+; ?

Sounds like the semicolon key is a problem then. Try opening control_binding_sets.xtbl that came with the mod in notepad and search for:
<Action>CBA_MP_SCOREBOARD</Action>

You'll notice in that entry that key is bound to:
SEMICOLON

Change SEMICOLON to a different key like L, save the file, reset default controls like you did earlier to get it to work so that it maps the new key, and give it a try.

Your revised entry in control_binding_sets.xtbl should look something like this:
Code:
            <Control>
                <Action>CBA_MP_SCOREBOARD</Action>
                <Key>L</Key>
                <Mouse_Button>UNBOUND</Mouse_Button>
                <Debug_Only>False</Debug_Only>
                <Non_Release_Final>False</Non_Release_Final>
                <Alt_Key>UNBOUND</Alt_Key>
                <Alt_Mouse_Button>UNBOUND</Alt_Mouse_Button>
                </Control>

Naturally your new shortcut to use for Sandbox+ would then be CTRL+L instead of CTRL+;. i.e. all ; commands would be L instead.

When i used CTRL+L, he says that "Toggle special commands for remote player failed" . Is it normal that i have this message . (at less, i have something which was displayed unlike before )

When i used CTRL+L, he says that "Toggle special commands for remote player failed" . Is it normal that i have this message . (at less, i have something which was displayed unlike before )

Yes, that's perfectly normal. That particular shortcut is to make all future commands affect both the host and the remote player in that coop session. If you weren't in a coop game then there would be no remote player, hence the error message. Go ahead and try E+L (previously E+; ) which was the command you were having trouble with earlier toggling notoriety.

Back