Sandbox+ for SRTT

It is not \ its ` (American) and # (UK/Europe).

PS. A little fun for people, In mission replay choose "Gangsters in Space", then Teleport out of there and you will be able to have Mars feel and earthquakes whilst driving around Steelport.
Nope, at least not for me: i discovered that the key is ù-§ Well, at least i found it^^

Nope, at least not for me: i discovered that the key is ù-§ Well, at least i found it^^

Did you try reseting the bindings after installing the semicolon version? I've been kind of waiting for results on that one before I release an updated alpha with it switched over.

I don't know what key's it is cuz i don't find em in readme or here(Probably missed em) GoS = Gentlemen of steelport,kk thx for link

All the key combos are listed right in the readme itself. For example:
SHIFT + INSERT = Teleport to Safeword

Hmm,i think so i try...

You aren't running the German version of SRTT by any chance? That version is heavily censored and is probably going to have problems with a lot of mods.

Hmm... It sounds like you probably do not have the censored German version then, but just in case... the easiest way to tell is if you can shoot cops and there is blood leaking out from shooting people. If you've got that then it's uncensored and should work correctly with this mod.

L: Build loose mod collection,shall i take this?

I would suggest building patch files instead. It's much cleaner and you won't have a ton of files in the root of your install that way. Loose mods is something that is mainly for other modders to see the actual files themselves that make up the mods.

EDIT:
This also getting a bit off-topic. If you have GoS questions then please use its thread instead of Sandbox+. Thanks.
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?threads/gentlemen-of-steelport-compilation.8/

Back