Sandbox+ for SRTT

Little update on issues: Z commands works, only key who won't work is the \

It is not \ its ` (American) and # (UK/Europe).

PS. A little fun for people, In mission replay choose "Gangsters in Space", then Teleport out of there and you will be able to have Mars feel and earthquakes whilst driving around Steelport.

no it doesn't still just walking and running no more animations

Did you reset your control bindings again after installing it? Sorry, I probably should have mentioned that you need to do that.

Thanks to everyone testing things out and reporting on issues. Also, thanks to Retrogangster for the extra teleports. Just tested them out now and they work great! One thing I did add was to force load the Therm interior zone before teleporting. I figured I would mention it for future additions. That way the player doesn't teleport out to nothingness or inside geometry.

Here's the revised version:
Code:
            elseif player_action_is_pressed(B_END) and not TAUNT_PUSHED then
                --TELEPORT TO THERMOPYLAE INTERIOR
                city_zone_swap("ThermInt1", true) -- swap in the Therm interior just in case
                        local tposx,tposy,tposz = (493.034 - Dock_Posx), (1669.206 - Dock_Posy), 320.755
                        teleport_to_object(LOCAL_PLAYER, "Dock_Purchase", false, false, tposx , tposz, tposy , false)
                        sandboxplus_message("Teleported to Thermopylae Interior")
                TAUNT_PUSHED = true

That is OK Idol, also I have noticed the reason why the Bank and Loren's Jet do not work at the moment is because when Missions are loaded in the script lua's there is something that needs to be researched as to what extends the barriers or removes them because I loaded Mission 1 using Mission Replay and teleported out of there and got my VTOL and flew back and the barriers was not there at all, also there is somewhere in the script for Mission 17: My Name is Cryus Temple that stops you getting the 3 Shield Notoriety level which I have been researching for the last past days.

We have also been trying to figure out why the boundaries extend like that. The strange thing is that it's mission specific. For example, if you run a different mission, then while playing it the bank boundaries will be restricted. They only extend if you're actually playing mission 1. I see nothing in the mission script at all that could be doing it though. I have to wonder if maybe it's something with the initialization of the cutscene that's allowing it.

If you guys/girls want to walk around on the floor in the Foyer from the mission "STAG Party" here you go.

Code:
            elseif player_action_is_pressed(B_PGUP) and not TAUNT_PUSHED then
                --TELEPORT SAINTS HQ FOYER
                local tposx,tposy,tposz = (98.495 - Dock_Posx), (1041.445 - Dock_Posy), 24.131
                teleport_to_object(LOCAL_PLAYER, "Dock_Purchase", false, false, tposx , tposz, tposy , false)
                sandboxplus_message("Teleported to Saints HQ Foyer")
                TAUNT_PUSHED = true
Two more great locations:

Thermopylae Interior (Warning: If you want to exit to Main Menu Teleport to another location as it will crash the game)
Code:
            elseif player_action_is_pressed(B_END) and not TAUNT_PUSHED then[/S][/S][/S]
[S][S][S]                --TELEPORT TO THERMOPYLAE INTERIOR[/S][/S][/S]
[S][S][S]                local tposx,tposy,tposz = (493.034 - Dock_Posx), (1669.206 - Dock_Posy), 320.755[/S][/S][/S]
[S][S][S]                teleport_to_object(LOCAL_PLAYER, "Dock_Purchase", false, false, tposx , tposz, tposy , false)[/S][/S][/S]
[S][S][S]                sandboxplus_message("Teleported to Thermopylae Interior")[/S][/S][/S]
[S][S][S]                TAUNT_PUSHED = true

STAG Building Offices (The place where you abduct Josh Birk)
Code:
            elseif player_action_is_pressed(B_DELETE) and not TAUNT_PUSHED then
                --TELEPORT TO STAG BUILDING OFFICES
                local tposx,tposy,tposz = (-420.021 - Dock_Posx), (-71.462 - Dock_Posy), 26.005
                sandboxplus_message("Teleported to STAG Building Offices")
                TAUNT_PUSHED = true
Thanks to everyone testing things out and reporting on issues. Also, thanks to Retrogangster for the extra teleports. Just tested them out now and they work great! One thing I did add was to force load the Therm interior zone before teleporting. I figured I would mention it for future additions. That way the player doesn't teleport out to nothingness or inside geometry.

Here's the revised version:
Code:
            elseif player_action_is_pressed(B_END) and not TAUNT_PUSHED then
                --TELEPORT TO THERMOPYLAE INTERIOR
                city_zone_swap("ThermInt1", true) -- swap in the Therm interior just in case
                        local tposx,tposy,tposz = (493.034 - Dock_Posx), (1669.206 - Dock_Posy), 320.755
                        sandboxplus_message("Teleported to Thermopylae Interior")
                TAUNT_PUSHED = true
Oh, guys. You are SO GREAT! :D I added all of that commands to my sr3_city.lua (do not include that crossed out by me) and it is work perfectly! Thanks you very much!

Back