Sandbox+ for SRTT

Hum,i have remove the mod but i can't use the arrow keys again.
Have a solution please?

Go into your options and reset everything to default again like you first did when installing the mod.

This whole mod doesn't work for me. I also restored default key settings.
Also, how long does it take for the key binding to activate? Cus I'm holding them for like minute's but they won't work :mad:.

Do you have the Steam version of SR:TT?

1nstance, do you own the Steam version?

bad mad, that looks great, i've always wondered about those random once in a blue moon moments where the homie tries to drive, & whenever its happened for me randomly thay crash & go in circles.... i tried setting a gps marker hoping they's navigate but it didnt work. as i recall this only ever happened twice, & i always wondered about that. thats sweet, thanks for the info.

also, u mentioned something about 'having homie wait in car.' when browsing thru misc files that i really dont know too much about, i know for a fact i recall seeing a function or something somewhere referring to just that. i wish i had more info than that, but i know its referenced somewhere. u probably already know that, & maybe its difficult to work, i dont know, but if speaking just arbitrarily about homie waiting car, i know theres a reference to it somewhere...

thanks again for good find.

Here's something I'd like to share with you all. I've been tying to find a game's engine names for free-roaming NPCs so we can have even more fun with Sandbox+. By executing this two snippets of code:
Awesome stuff :) Works on all (even DLC ) vehicles. Test results to follow.
Works with SB+ Change team feature.
2 door car = 2 followers
4 door car 3 followers (any less and you and the car won't drive, but you can shoot.
1 Motorcyles = 1 follower
2 motorcyles = 3 followers.

Your driver is 01__npc_ pierce_000

Each driver has different habits as in RL.
Driver 1 (Kitty Car) mowed down peds and drove like a maniac.
Driver 2 (Bloody Baroness) Stopped for every friggin light and waited for peds to cross the road. Also drove quite slow.

I'm going to go to the airport to see if they will pilot a plane :) This is definitely staying in my game:)

Airport Test. Massive potential.
Helcopters & Jets just sit with engine running but you know your follower has control because you can't fly.

Woodpecker falls aparts (funny stuff) it doesn't explode, just breaks into 4 pieces and you and your pilot are still sitting in it :)

More on Driving;
Normal Saints team member
Transport = Kenshin
Dismounted from bike, dismissed crew. Mounted bike and I was still pillion passenger. Got off the bike, dismissed crew member stole it.

Funny Awesome Stuff;
After my crew member took my wheels, I jumped a passing pony cart (with no crew) and became passenger. LOL Mad Fun lobbing grens at all asundry while being towed in a rickshaw. I guess this means you can be a passengers if you jack a vehicle from the passengers side.

Yes you can :) I took a taxi hopping into to the passengers side after activating 7+Delete, You can't give him directions though LOL Pressing 7+Home did not give his title though. Next I'm going to try a rival gangs vehicle and a cop car.

PMSL
Got into passengers side of cop car, he turned on his siren, stopped the car and got out and drew his gun (my toon got out on her own w/o my help) the cop then holstered his gun got in the cop car and drove off.

Getting into a gang members car (namely Luchadore) crashed the game. I will try this again.
The crash was not caused by the mod. After reloading my save file, I hopped into a Morning Star criminal and driven around until I shot at a another Morning Star vehicle. Once the vehicle caught up, my driver ran off and once again. my toon got out of the vehicle w/o assistance from me.

I'm currently in a Decker vehicle (as passenger) while being chased by other Decker & Police!

Caveat's;
Game becomes very slow the more you play with it. Not unexpected due to the amount of activity being processed. Having some way of clearing the game cache could fix this.
Can't turn if off once your a passenger but you can go to Rim Jobs, select a vehicle and become its driver.

In summary, the code seems to be very stable with no adverse effects other than slowing the frame rate by a small margin with excessive use. Turning the graphics down for a few minutes will fix this.
Recommended Mod NPC Behavior Spawns by Shitface! This really adds to the fun and your driver may leave you sitting in the vehicle while he beats the crap out the npc who rear ended him.

Kudos to BadMadScientist for this awsesome and fun addition to SB+

also, u mentioned something about 'having homie wait in car.' when browsing thru misc files that i really dont know too much about, i know for a fact i recall seeing a function or something somewhere referring to just that. i wish i had more info than that, but i know its referenced somewhere. u probably already know that, & maybe its difficult to work, i dont know, but if speaking just arbitrarily about homie waiting car, i know theres a reference to it somewhere...
Actually I haven't know anything about that but it looks rather interesting. Will definitely give it a closer look later today, thanks!

Awesome stuff :) Works on all (even DLC ) vehicles. Test results to follow. (..._
Great job, daven! It's really useful and saves a lot of time, very appreciated! Thanks!

Funny Awesome Stuff;
After my crew member took my wheels, I jumped a passing pony cart (with no crew) and became passenger. LOL Mad Fun lobbing grens at all asundry while being towed in a rickshaw.
Roll with a style!

I took a taxi hopping into to the passengers side after activating 7+Delete, You can't give him directions though LOL Pressing 7+Home did not give his title though. Next I'm going to try a rival gangs vehicle and a cop car.
Sadly, pedestrian drivers don't want to tell us their names. Moreover they break execution of further functions... Also I'll try to figure out how to make a fully working taxi.

Can't turn if off once your a passenger but you can go to Rim Jobs, select a vehicle and become its driver.
As for a temporary fix, you can assign that to some other keybind:

player_force_vehicle_seat(LOCAL_PLAYER, 0)
sandboxplus_message("You are a driver now.")

badmadscientist said
Actually I haven't know anything about that but it looks rather interesting. Will definitely give it a closer look later today, thanks!

hey. ok i thought i'd check one place where i thought i might have seen that for u, but it wasnt there.... i scratched my head for a sec, & figured out what i saw, & unfortunately im sure its something u already knew of.... it was simply from this list idol posted that i keep on hand as i try to learn how to make use of things. it was a simple list of functions that were available for the game. some i've seen other reference to in files & learned about, but this looks like i was simply remembering from the list. the function was simply :

Code:
follower_remain_in_car

unfortunately thats all i have.

That's what I did, but its still not working ...

Are you sure you removed both control_binding_sets.xtbl and control_schemes.xtbl from your srtt install folder?

Back