Sandbox+ for SRTT

Had to reinstall my game due to some PC issues. Reinstalled the mod as well. Can confirm... the mod doesn't seem to work anymore. None of the commands seem to be working. Mod was working just fine before all this happened. Any solutions?

Had to reinstall my game due to some PC issues. Reinstalled the mod as well. Can confirm... the mod doesn't seem to work anymore. None of the commands seem to be working. Mod was working just fine before all this happened. Any solutions?
Try reseting resetting your bindings in the correct menu.

Is there any log I can check to troubleshoot why the game would crash after replacing preload_anim.vpp_pc and misc_tables.vpp_pc?
I didn't see any mention of it on the known issues and it happens every time after the replacement and stops happening once I restore the backups.
I extracted all the other package files to the root SRTT folder so I don't believe I should be missing any setup.

Update1: I read in one of the comments that we need to run the ASM updater, but even after doing just that I get a crash as soon as the game tries to load the main menu.

Update2: apparently the mod still works even if I don't replace preload_anim.vpp_pc and misc_tables.vpp_pc; is there any risk to playing with the mod but without those two files?

Last edited:
Is there any way to change command keybinds? my keyboard doesnt have a insert key on it unless you count numpad 0 that still doesnt work

Main post in the first page of this thread:

If you have a non-US keyboard, laptop keyboard, or other type of keyboard that doesn't have certain keys like the brackets or arrows!
The following post explains how to make a simple edit in notepad that will change those input keys to anything you want them to be:
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?threads/sandbox-for-sr......

BTW, I have just purchased the Steam version. Does this mod still works with the last version?

Back