Sandbox+ for SRTT

oh also not sure if this was posted before and or if someone is interested but i made a file wich makes the fireball from the super powers insta-explode any car even tanks.also expandended the radius from 10 to 30 not sure if it makes alot of difference.

sidenote:i noticed that sometimes when a fireball hits a npc or a vehicle the vehicle/npc becomes invulnerable to the fireball's damage.not sure if this has to do with changing the radius and or damage but you can always make it explode or kill it by punching it with your super fists :3.

INSTALL:
simply just replace the file in your root folder (saints row the third) called dlc3_explosions.xtbl with this one.if you prefer to you can also go into your root folder,open dlc3_explosions.xtbl with notepad,search dlc3_fireball and change radius to 30 (<Radius>30</Radius>), max damage to 100000 (<Damage_Max>100000</Damage_Max>) and min damage to 100000 (<Damage_Min>100000</Damage_Min>).
this is how the script looks like
<Explosion>
<Name>dlc3_fireball</Name>
<Radius>30</Radius>
<FireRadius>10</FireRadius>
<AI_Sound_Radius>250</AI_Sound_Radius>
<Damage_Max>100000</Damage_Max>
<Damage_Min>100000</Damage_Min>
<Damage_Max_Player>0</Damage_Max_Player>
<Damage_Min_player>0</Damage_Min_player>
<Impulse>100000</Impulse>
<Effect>Vtol_Missiles_Exp</Effect>
<_Editor>

CREDIT:idolninja's sandbox+ mod
thanks!

I haven't but I very much doubt that it does since they've apparently made some serious changes in the remaster.

I don't know.. From what I'm hearing it's not a remake at all so save for some minor bug fixes and optimizations the base line game code is the same. Most the work was in the high level assest like models, textures and the lighting system. So I guess I have hope that script level mods like SB+ would still work

Back