Sandbox+ for SRTT

I am having a problem with shortcuts for the cheats/teleports. The commands seemed jumbled up for me, like; F + Down is cycling mission outfits, R + End Cycles temp weapons instead of the commands they should be doing, but R + Up toggles unlimited ammo the way it is supposed to. E + anything does not seem to work, though I noticed most of the F + commands were a jumbled version of E+ commands like the above example.

I only have this mod and I did follow the reset to default steps and turned unlockable pack off.

I am having a problem with shortcuts for the cheats/teleports. The commands seemed jumbled up for me, like; F + Down is cycling mission outfits, R + End Cycles temp weapons instead of the commands they should be doing, but R + Up toggles unlimited ammo the way it is supposed to. E + anything does not seem to work, though I noticed most of the F + commands were a jumbled version of E+ commands like the above example.

I only have this mod and I did follow the reset to default steps and turned unlockable pack off.
According to your description, everything indicates that you installed my enhanced version, not this one... How come you downloaded it from my thread (let's just assume you didn't get it from Playground or any other site with stolen mods - I only released it here) and now you're looking for a hotkey list in a completely different one? That's some interesting story, I must admit.

Last edited:
At some point I must have clicked on the wrong link and ended up here thinking this was the same thread >.< I just looked through my files and the link above is where I started but apparently I have the original pack before you re-worked sandbox+ (so many links to choose from!)

I was trying to have the hotkeys open on one screen while I played on another if that helps, I guess I will just send a copy of the Hotkeys.txt through dropbox to do it.

Last edited:
I was trying to have the hotkeys open on one screen while I played on another if that helps, I guess I will just send a copy of the Hotkeys.txt through dropbox to do it.
You can always use Steam overlay and view my Sandbox+ hotkey guide. It's very easy to access it from there, you just have to pick guides once you're in the overlay. Just make sure you installed Things To Do In Steelport Edition because I swapped several hotkeys around.

All the hotkeys I have used since going the dropbox route have worked great, except my semicolon, but I was able to follow the instructions on this thread page 78 to switch it with L and they work now too. Its a great mod pack and I do appreciate the help, thanks =)

Back