Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV

Here's my working version of the script that has F (melee) + Delete setup to cycle through the different times of day. As I mentioned previously, some of them will only stay around for a few seconds before fading back into the previous one, and noir simply doesn't work at all. I'm trying to troubleshoot this with Mike Wilson, but I'm open to any suggestions in the meantime on why it's not working.

Attachments

• sr3_city.lua
    112.3 KB · Views: 388
Here's my working version of the script that has F (melee) + Delete setup to cycle through the different times of day. As I mentioned previously, some of them will only stay around for a few seconds before fading back into the previous one, and noir simply doesn't work at all. I'm trying to troubleshoot this with Mike Wilson, but I'm open to any suggestions in the meantime on why it's not working.
What lines are you working on is it just 958 - 1174? would be helpfull to know where to look to save some time :D

search for "tod" :p
I did thats how I found them lines but I wasnt sure if ther was any other lines in use that I could have skiped over, Also I know that
Corrodias is working on TOD aswell, Ill take a look at that Lua file extensively in the morning aswell when im less sleepy, be epic to get this ishue solved, as I always find TOD/Lighting ishues when trying to get good screencaps

At first I read that as Mike Watson. Has anyone else noticed that similarity?

Back