Compilation Sandbox+ Crazy/Silly Edition for Remastered

hey, i instaled the mod and its running great but one thing that i noticed is that i cant use any of the comands that have a "]" OR A "[", I tried everything but it doesn't work, please help and thank you.

hey, i instaled the mod and its running great but one thing that i noticed is that i cant use any of the comands that have a "]" OR A "[", I tried everything but it doesn't work, please help and thank you.
Press [ + ] at the same time if I set the key I think.

Maybe reset the key blind in the menu if It doesn't work download control schemes xtbl in here.

When u got it working , then delete control schemes xtbl and it will full function not key but vtol controls too.

See if it helps

hey, I've been looking through the keybinds and I cannot seem to find a keybind to cycle the state of the Magarac Island statue
I'd like to restore it to the state of not being exploded (since canonically that's how SR3 ends) as well as lower the bridges (which I did find the keybind for that) but I was curious to know if there's one for the statue

hey, I've been looking through the keybinds and I cannot seem to find a keybind to cycle the state of the Magarac Island statue
I'd like to restore it to the state of not being exploded (since canonically that's how SR3 ends) as well as lower the bridges (which I did find the keybind for that) but I was curious to know if there's one for the statue
I'm not sure but I'll find out.

Back