SaintsHUD (HUD and camera tweaks, hints disabled)

I'm currently not playing SR4. Maybe in the future, but currently, i can't mod SR4, because there are two prompts of thousands remaining, sorry.
But i have the same opinion like you, this prompts are very annoying and not only for the redundant work to click a button ten thousand of times. Also, because it makes me feel, that i'm a braindead idiot, that can't deal with the complicated functions of a game store or can't remember more than 10 seconds, what the function of a given skill is ;) Sorry, Volition, i know, that you had usability in mind, but you have transformed the game in a hell of prompts and tutorials, that breaks immersion and hurts my fingers. Prompts you have to use only in case, that a function is dangerous. Leaving a store or buying a color isn't dangerous at all.

When the latest update came out it seemed to cause a lot of problems, for example freezes, zero npcs, cars, couldn't load any missions etc. Basically broke my game, resolved when this mod was uninstalled, if this problem is universal an update might be needed. Loved the mod btw.

Sorry for the inconvenience. This f*** hints and tutorials are hardcoded all over the game and i had to repack not only the "infected" files itself, but also all other files in an area. This can lead to incompatibility with updates.
I haven't played SR4 anymore for a long time and i can't mod a game, that i can't play. Maybe, i can give it another chance in the next days.

Well, actually only thing that you need to make that mod compatible with new patch is update .asm_pc files. I tested it and everything works. :D

Well, true, there are some changes for files that mod uses in new patch but they're only changing stuff like lightness of weapon radial cycle or DLC icons.

I have tried to update a new extracted vint_doc_containers.asm_pc. But it crashes, when opening a menu.
There is a new file patch_vint_doc_containers.asm_pc in patch_uncompressed. Do i have to change this file too?

Back