Remaster Saints Row: The Third - Remastered Now On Steam and GoG

Yikes! I did not notice that grey screen before. Have you tried playing the game in full screen? hopefully the dev's can look into it.
Tried it with fullscreen as well but does nothing
The buggy icons and grey box happen to me when I install sandbox+, didn't happen with the EGS version
Odd, I only have the loose lua patch and additional cheats mod installed. These bugs still occurs even with the backup file provided (separately). My working theory is Spearsoft must have changed something inside misc.vpp_pc for the Steam release. This appears to be happening for Admixion as well. Cytrxho (the person below the post I linked) seems to be experiencing it too on the GOG release too.

My guess is that it could be something to do with sandbox since isn't that technically just the old sr3 version? most mods might not work properly.

My guess is that it could be something to do with sandbox since isn't that technically just the old sr3 version? most mods might not work properly.
I doubt Sandbox+ has anything to do with the bugs on the steam and gog releases unless if it's also installed in those alongside LLP (loose lua patch). Like I said, the bugs starting occuring after I install the current version of LLP and I didn't (still don't) have Sandbox+ installed. Just only Additional Cheats and that's it. I also had that other SB+ with the additional stuff for missions and etc but the bugs didn't occur then when I had it installed for the short time I used it. Mods that affect clothing, textures, etc don't work properly or even at all until we can get some tools that lets us mod to the extent that we could with the original game.

Until then, most of the existing mods are rendered buggy and/or unusable. Would be neat if we could use existing mods on the remaster but Spearsoft understandably had to make some changes for the game.

I doubt Sandbox+ has anything to do with the bugs on the steam and gog releases unless if it's also installed in those alongside LLP (loose lua patch). Like I said, the bugs starting occuring after I install the current version of LLP and I didn't (still don't) have Sandbox+ installed. Just only Additional Cheats and that's it. I also had that other SB+ with the additional stuff for missions and etc but the bugs didn't occur then when I had it installed for the short time I used it. Mods that affect clothing, textures, etc don't work properly or even at all until we can get some tools that lets us mod to the extent that we could with the original game.

Until then, most of the existing mods are rendered buggy and/or unusable. Would be neat if we could use existing mods on the remaster but Spearsoft understandably had to make some changes for the game.
978300_20210525165318_1.png

Like I said in my post you linked. It's because of the misc.vpp_pc file. It was made for Epic version of the game and Steam version is slightly different that's why it's broken.
I restored original misc file and everything works fine.

View attachment 28335
Like I said in my post you linked. It's because of the misc.vpp_pc file. It was made for Epic version of the game and Steam version is slightly different that's why it's broken.
I restored original misc file and everything works fine.
That's what I theorized and stated in my initial post that had your post linked. I went and edited misc.vpp_pc using neburas' tutorial (and HxD in case if anyone is interested in what program I used) and it appears to be working as it normally should. I only have the test sr3_city.lua and game_lib.lua provided with the original release of LLP along with additional cheats as of writing this. NOTE I am using the Steam release and not GOG's. I'm not sure if GOG has a slightly different misc.vpp_pc either but use the link to neburas' tutorial from earlier in this post if it does turn out to be the case.

Download link down here, folks!

Back