Saints Row: The Collection - By: XB36Hazard [Save Editor]

V.3.2.0.0
Stuck at "loading home panel" for more than 5 minutes, single thread CPU usage 75%-100%.
Is this normal? Should I wait indefinitely?
I've had this issue when trying to edit SRIV saves in all versions

V.3.2.0.0
Stuck at "loading home panel" for more than 5 minutes, single thread CPU usage 75%-100%.
Is this normal? Should I wait indefinitely?
No, that should not happen. Can you send me the save your are trying to load, and tell me what you did to create the issue? Does it do it for the first file you load or does it happen after loading multiple saves?

I've had this issue when trying to edit SRIV saves in all versions
Can you send me the save your are trying to load, and tell me what you did to create the issue?

No, that should not happen. Can you send me the save your are trying to load, and tell me what you did to create the issue? Does it do it for the first file you load or does it happen after loading multiple saves?

Can you send me the save your are trying to load, and tell me what you did to create the issue?
I already PM'd you the saves before

You now can share characters through a web version of Character Share. You can download character files or import them directly to your save. Also added comment support.

Saints Row: The Collection - Characters [Online Share]

Webp.net-gifmaker92772840ddb0af26.gif

Is it at all possible to edit stunt jumps completed, GPS shortcut locations found, and barnstorming locations found, as well as anything else I may be forgetting?

New Update 3.2.1.0:
  • Saints Row: The Third & Saints Row: The Third Remastered
    • Fixed issue with custom modded cheats being removed when saving

Is it at all possible to edit stunt jumps completed, GPS shortcut locations found, and barnstorming locations found, as well as anything else I may be forgetting?
I'm sure it's possible, just need to find where they are saved.

Back