Saints Row Reboot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm realizing something -- the new symbols are overlapping the older ones. The skull over the fox-idol symbol, the snake over the Illuminati-like symbol. What if they're sub-gangs working for the main three? And, just broad speculation here: what if snake gang is at war with the skull one, considering the snake is facing the skull looking like its about to attack.

I never thought I'd be speculating about graffiti on a brick wall, but here we are.

I have a feeling they'll put one more gang (there's one spot left) and at the end the saints graffiti will cover them all.

That’s what I’m thinking myself.
I have a feeling they'll put one more gang (there's one spot left) and at the end the saints graffiti will cover them all.
That’s my suspicion as well. If they really mean to announce it on Wednesday, it’d be perfect.
MONDAY - One more gang symbol
TUESDAY - Saints graffiti

80277cca-8cbd-4e88-ac1a-15b5df892e9d-v3.jpg

“Keep it strange”. This is intriguing. I wonder if they’ll keep some of the insanity of Saints Row the Third? I also noticed the word ‘Boone’ over the skull. The name of that gang’s leader, perhaps? Ditto for the ‘Cora’ over the snake.

Also noted other details.

The message on the top right reads: “U Wanna Be Us”

Other messages: “(?)oner”, “Nab”, Danzing”, “PK”, “Helms”, “DT”, “Gam/Cam”, and “Idol Ninja” again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back