WORKSHOP Saints Row IV Steam Workshop modding contest!

[V] IdolNinja

Volition Staff
SRIV_contest_art.jpg
Deep Silver and Volition are holding a contest for the best new Saints Row IV PC Steam Workshop mods, and giving away some gaming hardware courtesy of Corsair and Intel!
http://steamcommunity.com/games/206420/announcements/detail/246973215407763126

Three first place hardware prize packages will be awarded for best new weapon mod, best new customization item mod, and best new misc mod (everything else) which includes:
x1 Intel i7 6700K CPU
x1 Corsair K70 RGB Lux Keyboard
x1 Corsair Void USB-Carbon Headset

Runners up in each category will receive a bundle of Deep Silver Steam game codes.

To enter the contest, upload your new Saints Row IV PC mod to Steam Workshop, and send an email to [email protected] with a link to the mod, and with the following Subject: Steam Workshop Contest Entry. Only newly created mods after this announcement are eligible to enter. The contest is open to entries for one month until March 20, and winners will be announced the following week. For the full set of Contest Rules see:
http://www.kochmedia.com/us/srivcontest/

Volition Community Developer Mike Watson (IdolNinja) will be judging the competition, along with Thomas Jepp (Minimaul) from saintsrowmods.com and Florian Rath (flow754) who have both been working with Volition on the modding tools and the SDK.

Last edited:
Calling either Fan of Saints or Admixon to win this one lol
Both, to be exact. Admixon's gonna smash the customization item category while I'm heading for the misc one. If there's anyone willing to join, I'd recommend weapons. ;)

Three first place hardware prize packages will be awarded for best new weapon mod, best new customization item mod, and best new misc mod (everything else) which includes:
x1 Intel i7 6700K CPU
x1 Corsair K70 RGB Lux Keyboard
x1 Corsair Void USB-Carbon Headset
Wow! That's pretty great, but still not quite as good as the first prize "someone" won for best mods in Saints Row 2 and 3 -- a job at Volition! ;) :D

Back