Saints Row IV Steam Workshop modding contest!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [V] IdolNinja, Feb 21, 2017.

1. [V] IdolNinja

[V] IdolNinja Volition Staff

SRIV_contest_art.jpg Deep Silver and Volition are holding a contest for the best new Saints Row IV PC Steam Workshop mods, and giving away some gaming hardware courtesy of Corsair and Intel!
    http://steamcommunity.com/games/206420/announcements/detail/246973215407763126

Three first place hardware prize packages will be awarded for best new weapon mod, best new customization item mod, and best new misc mod (everything else) which includes:
    x1 Intel i7 6700K CPU
    x1 Corsair K70 RGB Lux Keyboard
    x1 Corsair Void USB-Carbon Headset

Runners up in each category will receive a bundle of Deep Silver Steam game codes.

To enter the contest, upload your new Saints Row IV PC mod to Steam Workshop, and send an email to vsocial@dsvolition.com with a link to the mod, and with the following Subject: Steam Workshop Contest Entry. Only newly created mods after this announcement are eligible to enter. The contest is open to entries for one month until March 20, and winners will be announced the following week. For the full set of Contest Rules see:
    http://www.kochmedia.com/us/srivcontest/

Volition Community Developer Mike Watson (IdolNinja) will be judging the competition, along with Thomas Jepp (Minimaul) from saintsrowmods.com and Florian Rath (flow754) who have both been working with Volition on the modding tools and the SDK.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
    ThatsMe, Quantum, MOTOSXORPIO and 3 others like this.
  2. Fan of Saints

Fan of Saints Modding patch tester

Holy moly, right when I started working on my secret project! Huh, time to speed it up, I guess. Gonna be fun. :D

3. Superman

Superman Modding patch tester

Calling either Fan of Saints or Admixon to win this one lol

Fan of Saints likes this.
  4. Fan of Saints

Fan of Saints Modding patch tester

Both, to be exact. Admixon's gonna smash the customization item category while I'm heading for the misc one. If there's anyone willing to join, I'd recommend weapons. ;)

Superman likes this.
  5. okay.

6. omg.
    I had to find this forum earlier to learn stuff beforee contest :/

7. Admixon

Admixon Administrator Staff Member

I don't care if I win or not.
    I will be happy when I create something amazing based on my own sketches and experience.

8. Quantum

Quantum Administrator Staff Member

Wow! That's pretty great, but still not quite as good as the first prize "someone" won for best mods in Saints Row 2 and 3 -- a job at Volition! ;) :D

9. Admixon

18 days left.

10. Admixon

11 days left.

Superman and Fan of Saints like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice