Saints Row IV Saints Row IV modding patch progress

workshop support?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? OMGWTFBBQROFLCOPTERWEDJBFEBVIHSWDBVLHKIASDBVDBVLIHDVBLVBOISHB
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! /FinishedBeingAKnobhead

this is sooooo welcome by me, my 2 nooby friends are pretty annoying when it comes to mods on SR, one cant install them, the other refuses to use them -.-, workshop support is going to fix these both! Knobby laid the fucking smackdown with this one :D And not to mention this probably wouldn't of happened without Idolninja's input, you've made getting up a 6am actually decent today, nice one lads :)

You had my full attention at "Steam Workshop support"!

If there's going to be built-in mod loading functionality (a necessity if Steam Workshop support ever gets added) is the console also going to be added? (Console = developer console where you enter commands, not Xbox/PS3) I know one isn't required for the other, but it just seems like a natural step.

What a megaton, that's great to hear about Workshop support! Table memory being expanded is such a huge thing too. If we're also still getting expanded lua functionality and some of the fixes for playing as NPCs and Mission Replay, SR's PC community will shoot back up in no time. I'd wager to say much stronger than before. Happy Holidays to you guys as well. A week late lol

Steam workshop? I hope so, I just discovered this option two days ago, and is great!

Will this patch also remove remove garage limit?
You want to be able to store more vehicles in your garage? My first concern is UI changes, but if they aren't needed then I don't see why we couldn't do this.

Edit: I just made this bounded by memory(unlimited) in the latest version of the mod branch. We'll see about interface explosions and possibly have to change that code as well.

Last edited:
No promises, but a little knobby bird tweeted in my ear just now that the patch might hit as soon as tonight or tomorrow. :)

I'm working through logistics now. We have a build targeted for the release and it's all about getting things setup in steam and all that right now.

I'm working through logistics now. We have a build targeted for the release and it's all about getting things setup in steam and all that right now.

Sup little knobby bird.

Back