Saints Row IV Inauguration Station Broken

At least it was free...
Yes, I still have Sr3 Initiation station.
I don't want to uninstall Sr4, it will take 5 hours to install again.

At least it was free...
Yes, I still have Sr3 Initiation station.
I don't want to uninstall Sr4, it will take 5 hours to install again.

If your having problems you should only have to delete your Inauguration Station folder. However it doesn't appear everyone had the problem.

There was a time when Inauguration Station was incorrectly flagged as the demo for SR4, so it would take it away when you purchased the full version of the game. It seems it is that way again. We're talking with Valve about it to see what has gone wrong.

There was a time when Inauguration Station was incorrectly flagged as the demo for SR4, so it would take it away when you purchased the full version of the game. It seems it is that way again. We're talking with Valve about it to see what has gone wrong.

Guess that would explain why Windows would say that the "Inauguration Station" has stopped working when one crashes.

Yet again, I am getting the crash to desktop almost every five minutes of playing with the message "Inauguration Station has stopped working", I thought deleting the inauguration station files from ones steam folder would fix but apparently not...

Ev
Yet again, I am getting the crash to desktop almost every five minutes of playing with the message "Inauguration Station has stopped working", I thought deleting the inauguration station files from ones steam folder would fix but apparently not...
En though i also had inauguration station broken as it disappears, but never ONCE had my Saints Row IV crash with this message? Once again my region is Singapore(Asia)

Well that makes sense. Sounds like it'll get sorted eventually. In the meantime I'll just avoid dinking with my character. It's not like I need to do a ton of editing anyway, just some polish and whatnot.

Makes sense. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling both SRIV and The Inauguration Station, in reverse order, seeing if that would make them both appear again. When I tried to reinstall The Inauguration Station first, it was trying to install SRIV. So, I'm guessing that means that both share the same appdata number right now, thus The Inauguration Station being treated as the demo version of SRIV. I also hope you guys get this fixed eventually, but luckily I'm in no rush. I wish the Steam community in general had the patience of this forum, as most of them seem to whine about it constantly as if it's your [Volition's] fault, even after being told several times its an error on the client's side.

Back