Saints Row IV Inauguration Station Broken

I'm in Canada and it's suddenly gone for me too.

I'm having the same issue, but now SR 4 main game is locking up and when I shut it down with task manager it says, "Inauguration Station had to close...blah blah..."

However.....I haven't added any new mods, but I was locking up at the wardrobe menu....then when I validated my cache, now I lock up at the legal screen, "online not rated by ESRB" la-dee-da and so on and so forth. It's possible I fudged up something....but it ain't unfudging....so I don't think it was me.

Last edited:
I'm having the same issue, but now SR 4 main game is locking up and when I shut it down with task manager it says, "Inauguration Station had to close...blah blah..."
I found a temporary work around until this mess gets fixed, removing the Inauguration Station folder from your "Steam\steamapps\common" location should stop the main game from crashing due to this issue.

This means however that you'll have to redownload the Inauguration Station again if it ever gets fixed.

I found a temporary work around until this mess gets fixed, removing the Inauguration Station folder from your "Steam\steamapps\common" location should stop the main game from crashing due to this issue.

This means however that you'll have to redownload the Inauguration Station again if it ever gets fixed.

Awesome! However the rabbit hole gets DEEP! I tried to launch SR 2: Fail, SR 3: Fail, SR 4: Fail, Metro 2033: Fail......maybe it's just a coincidence....Metro 2033 has been acting screwy for a while....but still.....

Nope, all still broke for me. However it did let SR 3 get all the way to the main menu....is this possible....I don't know how.

Last edited:
Awesome! However the rabbit hole gets DEEP! I tried to launch SR 2: Fail, SR 3: Fail, SR 4: Fail, Metro 2033: Fail......maybe it's just a coincidence....Metro 2033 has been acting screwy for a while....but still.....

Nope, all still broke for me. However it did let SR 3 get all the way to the main menu....is this possible....I don't know how.
You only deleted the "Inauguration Station" files from "Steam\steamapps\common" folder right? Not the whole "Steam\steamapps\common" folder itself as it contains most if not all of your games files.

Give steam a restart if you have done this correctly and it should work.

Hahahaha, no, no. I fixed it. I just needed to clean out my saints row 4 folder re-validate it and reinstall my mods...it's all good. SRTT is back up and running also. I think I had screwed something up and then started rocking SR 4....don't know. SR 2 is still broke, but it was never much unbroke to begin with. Metro 2033, I have no idea whats up with it.....long story short...My bad!

Last edited:
I think i found a solution of Inauguration missing problem...
Well, some of you guys probably would not agree with me but... i just uninstaled my SRIV, and then went to the Inauguration Station download steam site and... i started downloading! I started downloading SAINTS ROW IV.
It's seems that the Inauguration Station is only for those who do not own the full game. Its kinda weird because i still have my Initiation Station from SRTT while having a SR3 at the same time...
I also noticed that the Inauguration Station have been working normal for a some time even if you had SR4 full game.
I do not know that is an good solution, but i hope its not, and they will get us back Inauguration Station. AND albo a few missing items: like half top of presidental suit or saints face lilly.
Regards!

Back