Saints Row IV Inauguration Station Broken

The Inauguration Station is broken it will not open and is missing from steam. its not just me there's a discussion on steam about it, but i was hoping it could be reported and solved faster if one the Volition staff found out about it. So heres hoping :D

Yeah, it actually disappeared from my games list outright. That's pretty weird, and bad, especially since it contains certain bits of clothing you can't find in the game at all.

Weird.. out of curiosity, I decided to try and run it for myself. Worked without a hitch (but thanks to my computard, it took a while to start running).

I have the same problem atm and personally I dont use that mod. Also Nordlys said that only his main game had problems due to that mod, the IS still doesn't work so it seems to be unrelated. My friend also has the same issue. Interesting to know that for some people it still works =O

Also, http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/where-is-the-inauguration-station.4509/#post-39528

A user says it might be due to a mod - it didn't break my SRIV, only the Station was affected, though.

Yeah, it's not due to a mod. My Steam games list literally no longer has it listed anywhere, so Steam itself removed it somehow. And I most definitely didn't uninstall it, since IS is a lot more convenient than the main game for fiddling around with character appearance.

One more confirming it just disappeared from my Steam list.

Perhaps Valve/Volition/Deep Silver removed it intentionally?

One more confirming it just disappeared from my Steam list.

Perhaps Valve/Volition/Deep Silver removed it intentionally?

If so, then the "Download Demo" button would be gone from the SRIV Steam Store page. It's not.

Also, it's INCREDIBLY rare that Steam actually removes a game from someone's library. Even when 1C games lost the distro rights to Cryostasis the people who had already purchased it kept their copy of the game.

Back