Saints Row IV DLC info thread

A little bit it just pisses me off when they say something and not keep there word and this doesn't just go with pre-order stuff its mainly with developers saying something and not promising it and then totally butt ***ing everyone

EX: When you pre-order the game you get these exclusive prizes!!! then they just turn around and sell em for a quick buck

To be honest, I rather developers not have any sort of pre-order exclusive stuff or do what Volition/Deep Silver do, sell it later for a low price. It really annoys me when I cant get a specific piece of content no matter how much I'm willing to pay because I didnt pre-order the game at that time, EA did that in their NFS franchise all the time. I cant drive a new Lamborghini and Porsche because I didnt pre-order and I cant buy it as a DLC but they will keep showing me the car with a "pre-order exclusive" tag at the middle of the screen when I view it.

I dont remember seeing Volition posting the Commander in Chief DLC is pre-order exclusive other than saying pre-ordering the game will gives you the pack for free. Not like what Steam store said for the TF2 weapon skins.

To be honest, I rather developers not have any sort of pre-order exclusive stuff or do what Volition/Deep Silver do, sell it later for a low price. It really annoys me when I cant get a specific piece of content no matter how much I'm willing to pay because I didnt pre-order the game at that time, EA did that in their NFS franchise all the time. I cant drive a new Lamborghini and Porsche because I didnt pre-order and I cant buy it as a DLC but they will keep showing me the car with a "pre-order exclusive" tag at the middle of the screen when I view it.

I dont remember seeing Volition posting the Commander in Chief DLC is pre-order exclusive other than saying pre-ordering the game will gives you the pack for free. Not like what Steam store said for the TF2 weapon skins.
I know but I'm not trying to relate it directly to DLC content I'm mainly trying to relate it to how when game devs say something but then not do it or do the opposite

And I had a feeling it was going to be a pay-for DLC eventually idk why they made it so cheap though XD

As it clearly states "A free upgrade to the commander in chief pack" lol at least they were being obvious about it
What I also don't get is why the incinerator (TF2 preorder bonus) is a pre-order bonus? Because I just don't see it as fair that they don't get to ever have a flamethrower

I still hope they will release the TF2 pack out, the flamethrower is kinda useless (I have it, use it once and never again) but at least let the players have a chance to buy it and use it.

Seeing it as Steam pre-order exclusive, I dont think it will get released. Dont remember Steam exclusive stuff got rereleased but most Steam pre-order exclusive stuff are stuff for TF2.

At first I thought the low price for the Commander in Chief pack is because it seem to have the least content, 1 vehicle, 1 costumes and 1 gun, unlike the Grass Root which give you 1 vehicle, 1 gun, 2 weapon skin and 2 costumes. Then I just notice the clumsy Volition Comic pack cost $2.99 while having 2 costumes only. Weird pricing.

I'll never pay for anything that's TF2 related ever again in my life. I'm so happy that I didn't pre-order the game from Steam.
TF2 is awesome you just can't appreciate it ;)(comeing from a person who paid the 30$ before it going free)

I don't like TF2 either, but the TF2 flamethrower in SR4 is pretty sweet, especially the Rainblower version that shoots magical sparkles everywhere. :D

I don't like TF2 either, but the TF2 flamethrower in SR4 is pretty sweet, especially the Rainblower version that shoots magical sparkles everywhere. :D
WTf.. how is it I've never known this until now.....

Naw.. I just never bothered to ever use the weapon.

Back