Saints Row 4

Also, anywhere you buy it from any of those links will still be Steamworks and install on Steam. You would generally input the code you get from them into the Steam client.

Compared to Saints row 2 Saints Row The Third had less features like idle time animations, taxi riding, and the most important The FORGIVE & FORGET..However the graphics quality of saints row the third is much better than saints row 2...:);)

No, sorry. You're on your own with that.

EDIT:
Hang on. I just read the comment on your profile. Are you actually saying that you don't know how Steam works and you're asking how to actually buy the game? Or are you trying to get some kind of financial help to buy it like I originally thought when I first responded?

If it's the former, you simply need to install the Steam client:
http://store.steampowered.com/

Then just browse/search for the game and buy it like any other online purchase and download it through Steam. You can also buy a boxed copy of SRTT for PC in a brick and mortar store but that will also force you to create a steam account as part of the install just like if you did it online. The only difference is that you won't have to download as much data since most of it (not all) is on the install DVDs.
I don't need money I just need to make sure thx BTW

Hope someday Saints Row 4 will also come... I'd like that...!!!:) :)

When you buy a liscence to make a game, it's assumed you want to make a game. I doubt Volition was bought for the Red Faction rights (well, not JUST for that).. the assumption is they want to cash in on SR4.

The question then is if Volition will still remain. Remember, they were bought, but it's possible the rights were all that was wanted and maybe a few key staff, and they'll be folded into some other studio or shut down and rights passed off. EA is the king of that but they're not the only one who does it.

Koch Media didn't get Red Faction. The only IP that was part of the deal was Saints Row.

Oh, sorry. I thought Volition's IP stayed with them.

In that case it's far more likely they want to make SR4. They didn't buy anything else, presumably, so they went right for the Saints Row franchise. Oh, and Volition too I guess. Let's just hope they treat it as "buy company and game franchise they made!" and not "Hey, buy this franchise, and we'll throw in this free developer too, but don't worry you don't have to keep them or anything" :confused:

Oh, sorry. I thought Volition's IP stayed with them.

In that case it's far more likely they want to make SR4. They didn't buy anything else, presumably, so they went right for the Saints Row franchise. Oh, and Volition too I guess. Let's just hope they treat it as "buy company and game franchise they made!" and not "Hey, buy this franchise, and we'll throw in this free developer too, but don't worry you don't have to keep them or anything" :confused:

przechwytywaniems.jpg

Yeah, but the thing is, do they now own Volition and thus are able to publish the SR franchise, or do they actually own the franchise rights, independent of Volition's status? That's a bit dense of legalese in that asset bid, but it looks like they actually bought Volition AND the Saints Row line as said. Not buy one, which can make the other.

It's an important distinction, and moreso if they bought them as an actual entity, not just bought out a contract to work on games. That means that they can decide "You know what? We only wanted the game. Bye!" and turf Volition. Most likely however Volition will stay, since it's easier to keep the company that's working on a product working on it if you own them.

I guess what I'm trying to say is are Koch Media akin to EA and buy out companies for the assets and treat the company and employees associated with said franchises as disposable packaging a game franchise comes in?

Still, back to the point of the thread, it's a given we're gonna see a Saints Row 4 to the best of their ability, since you don't pay 22 million for a game franchise and company, then say "Changed our minds, sorry everyone!" The question will be then how much creative freedom Volition gets in design.. and from there how Volition is tackling the game (I don't think THQ influence was behind SR3 not being as good a game as SR2. It was a good game, but if the trend follows SR4 will be a fairly good game. SR5 will be mediocre, and SR6 will be a reboot by new devs :p

Back