Saints Row 4

C

Cell Tennyson

I'd like to know if there will be Saints Row 4 also going to be Released...??? Will it..??:)

I'd like to know if there will be Saints Row 4 also going to be Released...??? Will it..??:)

Hard to say since THQ is being auctioned off piecemeal in 4 days.

I wouldn't count on it SRTT seemed stupid to many people I asked so what the chance of anyone buying SR4.

That is absolutely ludicrous. Do you realize just how incredibly popular the game was with both critics and sales?

That is absolutely ludicrous. Do you realize just how incredibly popular the game was with both critics and sales?
I do but I've asked Many people and they say its dumb because of the gameplay. Such as the end where you save shaundi and make a movie with killbane. So I say if they're doing something like SRTT many people won't but it cause SR2 is better.

Story wise i would say SR2 is superior. Though, making the player feel like an absolute immortal badass? SR3 (IMO). I'm glad that SR3 got all the positive publicity and popularity it did and honestly i was happy for volition. As for SR4 lets hope that it can be made and if its made in the right manner that volition would generally take with the franchise. You could say SR3 is dumb but you could also say that the dumb nature adds to the enjoyment of random crap be it creepy or hilarious ultimately enriching the experience.

I do but I've asked Many people and they say its dumb because of the gameplay. Such as the end where you save shaundi and make a movie with killbane. So I say if they're doing something like SRTT many people won't but it cause SR2 is better.

I agree with you that SR2 is the better game in almost every aspect other than the gunplay and driving. SRTT had a much wider appeal and success though despite many SR2 fans not enjoying it as much (or at all.) To say that a game won't be made because your core group of friends didn't like it is a bit shortsighted is what I'm saying.

EDIT:
Also, according to the devs, the story is done for SR4 and they've already done all the motion capture. The last thing stated was that Ev was working on the animation the story cutscenes. This is a pretty good indication that SR4 is going get to get made despite the feelings of you and your friends.

The judge deciding that THQ needed to be auctioned off piecemeal definitely adds a big question mark to the whole thing though. It's quite possible that Volition gets bought by one entity and the Saints Row franchise by another. I certainly hope not, but we'll know more on 1/22 when the auction happens.

I agree with you that SR2 is the better game in almost every aspect other than the gunplay and driving. SRTT had a much wider appeal and success though despite many SR2 fans not enjoying it as much (or at all.) To say that a game won't be made because your core group of friends didn't like it is a bit shortsighted is what I'm saying.

EDIT:
Also, according to the devs, the story is done for SR4 and they've already done all the motion capture. The last thing stated was that Ev was working on the animation the story cutscenes. This is a pretty good indication that SR4 is going get to get made despite the feelings of you and your friends.

The judge deciding that THQ needed to be auctioned off piecemeal definitely adds a big question mark to the whole thing though. It's quite possible that Volition gets bought by one entity and the Saints Row franchise by another. I certainly hope not, but we'll know more on 1/22 when the auction happens.
I'm not saying the game won't be made, I miss stated that but from all rep that I know of for the game it sucks it amazing to me though BTW can you help me buy SRTT for PC?

can you help me buy SRTT for PC?

No, sorry. You're on your own with that.

EDIT:
Hang on. I just read the comment on your profile. Are you actually saying that you don't know how Steam works and you're asking how to actually buy the game? Or are you trying to get some kind of financial help to buy it like I originally thought when I first responded?

If it's the former, you simply need to install the Steam client:
http://store.steampowered.com/

Then just browse/search for the game and buy it like any other online purchase and download it through Steam. You can also buy a boxed copy of SRTT for PC in a brick and mortar store but that will also force you to create a steam account as part of the install just like if you did it online. The only difference is that you won't have to download as much data since most of it (not all) is on the install DVDs.

Back