Saints Row 4 First Person View *ALPHA STAGE*

I'll look into it a little bit later. Gonna take a short break from all those text files with this release.

Irrelevant screenshot here by the way:
beesknees.jpg

Completely crashes my game. No other mods installed. Also verified integrity just to make sure.

EDIT:
I also confirmed that I'm using the latest updated version from the OP that was uploaded after the first one.

EDIT:
I narrowed it down to the weapon_costumes table being the problem.

As Idol mentioned I think ImmoSin might have zipped an old out of date weapon_costumes.

Here is the correct file.

EDIT: Whoops this was all my wrong doing, posted the wrong xtbl.

EDIT2: Main download updated again, attachment removed.

Last edited:
Also, it's called the Saints Fleur Chain in the English text. You may want to make a note of that in the install instructions.

EDIT:
The updated weapon_costumes.xtbl works correctly now.

Also, the dubstep gun is all sorts of weird in first person since it keeps flipping from left to right over and over as you shoot it. Super movement is awesome though. It's a total rush in first person.

Last edited:
Sorry guys!
Alright it appears that IdolNinja took care of the problem.
Thanks!

EDIT: I made sure of it this time, and I have zipped the correct files in the main title section of this thread. Again, Sorry!

Last edited:
Also, it's called the Saints Fleur Chain in the English text. You may want to make a note of that in the install instructions.

EDIT:
The updated weapon_costumes.xtbl works correctly now.

Also, the dubstep gun is all sorts of weird in first person since it keeps flipping from left to right over and over as you shoot it. Super movement is awesome though. It's a total rush in first person.

I am actually working on the Dubstep gun some more. It appears there are 4 different script sections to this weapon that has to be modified precisely in order for it to work properly.
Expect an update soon to fix this.

Back