how long will it take to finish? and is there a version avalible
Here is the Alpha Release of the Saints Row IV First Person View!
The Purpose of this mod is to give players a new experience inside the world of Saints Row IV.
This mod still requires a lot of work. All of the issues that you see, we are well aware of it and we are doing our best at the moment to fix it.
The main concentration of this mod is being realistic as possible.
So expect the best!
Current admins working on Project SRIV FPV:
1: Extract this archive.
2. Copy the files of the folder "SaintsRowIVFPV" to SRIV install folder :
...\steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row IV\
3. Launch Saints Row IV and enjoy!
Run the game, go to PLANET ZIN and outfit yourself with "FLUR MASK" necklace (which now can be found in Headwear section).
You can change your character's clothes like normal (just don't choose any hats, glasses or face-wear) and then see them during movement. Beware of clipping issues though! Clothes with high collars are usually getting into way much more often than the rest.
Big Thanks to MrScratch and BadMadScientist for all of the help!
To all our fans! We wish you the best of thanks!
In previous versions, every player - a host or a guest, it didn't matter - with FPS mod enabled would end up seeing coop partner headless. Right now, however, any character's head will turn invisible only if that character is wearing a "FLUR MASK" long chain. Can't see your coop partner's head (and know that he or she isn't using FPS mod like you)? Just ask him/he for removing the Flur Mask necklace from his character!
We are open to the public and if you have any suggestions, please feel free to contact ImmortalSin at AnthonyAsher@outlook.com
- Replaced player weapon animations, player will now hip fire unless you use fine aimming.
- Updated cameras for the bigger weapons (Dubstep Gun, Bounce etc).
- Fixed Dubstep Gun Camera (still a work in progress).
- Updated Super Jump camera.
- Minor overall camera tweaks.Version 0.25
- Improved Dubstep gun. Gun is now usable, and much better then before. Progress 85% CompleteVersion 0.3
- Fixed clipping from super sprint. Now there is nearly no more clipping when using super sprint.
- Death from Above has now been completed! You can now use the Death from above attack in First Person! (Nuke is still in WIP.)
There are many people all over, wondering if this mod will be compatible with the Oculus Rift. We are very eager to push an update that will make this mod compatible with the Rift. To all of the fans who support our mod, thanks! We heard you and now we are at work for making this compatible with the Oculus Rift.
Stay tuned for more updates.