Saints Row 4 First Person View *ALPHA STAGE*

SaintsRowModder2000, if you're having an issue with a mod, ask for help or remove the mod.
Don't be a dick about it.

Also, double posting is not allowed.
Your posts were merged and edited for content.

Im using the Beta version and every time i try and super run and jump my camera POV goes to the floor, it dosen't happen with version 0.31 but honestly the beta has the main features that i really enjoy. idk if this makes a difference but i just got the game so im near the begging i bought the fleur hat and everything so i have the invisible head i can put a screenshot if you want... i installed it by using the .exe in the beta zip file and selected my saints row 4 folder???

Very nice work!!! I LOVE THIS MOD!!! Please make this mod for SR3 because FPV SR3 mod is not comfortable and your FPV SR4 perfect for SR3.
:);):p:cool:

Hello there. I consistently have a problem with this mod. Firstly, every time i super sprint and attempt to charge a super jump, my camera FOV does NOT follow the character's head. Every time I look down, the whole body seems to skew impossibly down for the camera angle. If you could affix the camera to the head bone (if possible) and set it to a certain angle before the character turns, that would be great. TTFN.

(Bonus points if you read it in Zinyak's voice. Or Handsome Jack's.)

immortal, you've forgotten to use the correct weapons_costume again, this time in the beta file installer. Also, the only thing this mod is missing is the addition of a slider to change the point of veiw.

immortal, you've forgotten to use the correct weapons_costume again, this time in the beta file installer. Also, the only thing this mod is missing is the addition of a slider to change the point of veiw.
What? This moves the camera to the head with an item to remove the head from the player's view. No sliders here

Back