Saints Row 4 First Person View *ALPHA STAGE*

It crashes for me, I have the Steam version and everything but it keeps crashing after the developer splash logos when I try opening it. Help?

EDIT: False Alarm, foolish me installed the wrong file :3

Wow, nice mod, i always tough that experiencing an 3rd Person game in First Person, is always an great deal. Congrats to everyone developing this mod ;).

how do i uninstall this mod?
Hi, Open up the archive you downloaded then delete the files of the mod (that you can find in the mod's Zip) with the files in your Saints Row Folder, then delete the files that are from the archive (but are in SR's folder), you should have made an backup, it may sound ridiculous but it helps you alot.

Hi, Open up the archive you downloaded then delete the files of the mod (that you can find in the mod's Zip) with the files in your Saints Row Folder, then delete the files that are from the archive (but are in SR's folder), you should have made an backup, it may sound ridiculous but it helps you alot.

Thanks man but i installed it with an installer that comes with the mod so...how do i supose to know what are the Files

Thanks man but i installed it with an installer that comes with the mod so...how do i supose to know what are the Files
Sincerely..i have no idea.
I tried to help you with what i know, i'm no true gamer or professional know-er of the computer things for giving THAT much of help..
Sorry but i can't help you with that, try contacting the Creator of the mod OK? don't be mad with me, i tried at least :D.

Back