Saints Row 4 confirmed for PC and Steam

I like the last tweet. @ben_nelson1999 - a bit young for SRIV at 14 ;)
Reminds me of the time I was in a gamestop putting down some money for a pre-order and this kid walks up to the counter with his mom and asks for SR3. Kid had to be 11. Tops.

I felt like asking the mom "Did your son tell you that this game lets you run around and hit people with a giant 3 foot dildo bat?" but it wasn't my place to parent other people's children.
The gamestop guys couldn't do anything about it either since it was obvious a parent was buying it. All they could do is say "this game is rated M for blah blah blah and blah" when they sell it.

Reminds me of the time I was in a gamestop putting down some money for a pre-order and this kid walks up to the counter with his mom and asks for SR3. Kid had to be 11. Tops.

I felt like asking the mom "Did your son tell you that this game lets you run around and hit people with a giant 3 foot dildo bat?" but it wasn't my place to parent other people's children.
The gamestop guys couldn't do anything about it either since it was obvious a parent was buying it. All they could do is say "this game is rated M for blah blah blah and blah" when they sell it.
Ahahah :D

That's funny, especially thinking I started to play with adult games only when I reached the age of 30.
Anyway, if I was a parent, I would never buy an adult game to a 11 years old kid (sorry for English)

Yes! SRIV! I can't wait. As soon as it's pre-orderable on steam, it's MINE! And don't worry about the teaser trailer. They can do a lot in a couple of months, and I don't know for certain if the Dominatrix will be the only story in the game, or like with SR1, 2 and 3 just one of the 3 mission chains you can play. I do hope they'll put Stillwater in the game again. that would be awesome. Stillwater AND Steelport together. The only thing I don't like so far is your char beeing the President of the U.S. I mean, I always enjoyed starting from the bottom and working your way up. I love the beginning of SR2 the most. YOu escape with nothing but the clothes you wear and work your way up. It feels much more satisfying. The other thing I don't really like is that Aliens really do attack. They put it over the top a lot in the Third, but never E.T like. I always figured Matt would put the Leader of the Saints in a virtual Steelport and run some Aliens program or something. But well, we'll see where it'll go to. I am still quite certain that the game will be a ton of run. :D

I just read on an italian website that Sr4 is only for PS3 and Xbox360. Is that true?
In english website they say is also for PC.

Volition has already confirmed a PC release.

Ahahah :D

That's funny, especially thinking I started to play with adult games only when I reached the age of 30.
Anyway, if I was a parent, I would never buy an adult game to a 11 years old kid (sorry for English)

Bad salesman would just do it. I used to work at a game store, and when another 13 year old came to buy GTA: SA with his parent(s), I told what it was about. Kid wasn't to happy about it, I guess. But sometimes, you have to be the bad guy. Besides, I wouldn't want an angry parent in my store the next day, shouting that the game was so bad. I had that once, so I said that there is an age on the cover of the box for a reason. Parents can be really dumb sometimes...

August is rumored to be the release window now

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/05/saints-row-4-could-come-as-soon-as-august

I dunno how to feel about this. It's beating GTA to the punch, but they still run the risk of people interested in both games waiting for GTA instead.

Also, at the very least, Koch confirmed that the 2013 release is still on.
i'll probably buy sr4 if it isn't 60 dollars i won't be buying gta V just because gta 4 was a pile of trying to be realistic piece of shit grey and bland and i think saints row the third was better only by a little the missions were boring and the friends were terrible and annoying glad i got roman killed (spoiler)

i'll probably buy sr4 if it isn't 60 dollars i won't be buying gta V just because gta 4 was a pile of trying to be realistic piece of shit grey and bland and i think saints row the third was better only by a little the missions were boring and the friends were terrible and annoying glad i got roman killed (spoiler)

Only if you know about all the new features GTA V has.

Back