Saints Row 4 confirmed for PC and Steam

Steam link redirects directly back to store.steampowered.com

Trying to force it to bring it up with the app number results in the same.

However, this is really good news that the game may be releasing soon.

And, with GTA 5 getting pushed back, it hopefully will sell really well, assuming it comes out first.

It was working correctly moments ago. They probably changed something.

They probably saw it was accessible and went "ohshithideit!"

I don't recall many alpha/beta-level games that show up in the general storefront. You usually have to have a key to add it and then it appears in your list.

Google search brings it up, but looks like the page itself wasn't cached:

llCOLMT.jpg

So they are preparing some kind of fancy reveal almost two months before April 1st? That's some awesome news! Also, if "Saints Row Episode 4" title becomes official one, I better replay Gangstas in Space DLC now.

Upon reflection, that seems a little silly to me. Here you are suggesting people would only buy one game in the same vague genre per several years (which may very well be true for some people, i'm not denying that), and i was just remarking the other day on the fact that i've had 35 new games added to my list since the last time i organized my Steam categories -- although a number of them are from the winter holiday sale, so it has admittedly been a while.

What different worlds... although i will undoubtedly not have time for many of them. :( So, i suppose, those more conscious of their own limitations probably would find it wise to buy only one of the games. (Meanwhile, i will continue to disregard mortality with flagrant abandon.)

I sure hope the cake is fully baked this time.

"The Third" was assume, but it was like driving around in a half finished Ferrari.

I mean seriously, Infinite gears?
Children the same height as rugged thugs!
Being able to shoot through your own aircraft?
No mission replay?
AND MORE!!!

All so simple to fix it, makes me cry.

To be fair though,
deciding when to release your game is like trying to hit a moving target.
What with advances in technology, when the competitors release their games, holiday seasons etc etc.

I just hope they have gotten better at it.

I mean seriously, Infinite gears?
Children the same height as rugged thugs!
Being able to shoot through your own aircraft?
No mission replay?
AND MORE!!!

All so simple to fix it, makes me cry.
If it's so simple to fix then why don't you stick your complaining hands in it with your 10 yearish modding experience? Rather than complaining about it everywhere.

Back