Saints Row 4 Announce Teaser

We discussed it at length during my visit. No promises, but things are in motion.

Sounds great, maybe I actualy will buy- or even pre-order this!

Just a head's up that my Twitter account has been suspended, and they will not give me a reason why. I have no idea what the hell is going on since I've been extremely careful about not revealing any info other than just general feelings about it. I also messaged Volition and Deep Silver to see if they are behind it. I certainly hope not.

SR4 article is dated for E3, so June 11-13.

I talked to both Volition and Deep Silver and the suspension wasn't a result of the their actions. In fact, Aubrey Norris personally knows someone who works for Twitter and is trying to get this resolved for me. That's pretty damn cool in my book.

I'm glad we finally have a release date, but I hate that it's being embargoed for the sake of gaming "journalists"

Well, that stuff is pretty important. I remember talking to one of the devs when the SRTT trailers were leaked and it caused Volition massive problems with IGN since they were doing a week long special thing on it where they would reveal features. By giving them exclusives and things they were essentially able to get free advertising with stuff like that and that was all put in jeopardy because of it.

Back