It keeps getting better !:cool:

For an example of what you can do with this tool, see version 2.0 of my Working Elevators mod. I used SRZoneTool to modify a zone file to open the garage door of Syndicate Tower. It's still not perfect (I made the game unhappy, so it's showing a big red exclamation point next to the door), but it worked!

Can you add with this tool NPCs and other entities to the world and give them a name to use them explicitly in lua scripts?This is what I did with SR2s .cts files,it allowed me to create and define new entities inside .cts files by object type,location and name and then manipulate them with lua functions.

VERSION 1.3 RELEASED!

This version updates SRReadZone tool to parse zone file section type 0x2233 (crunched reference geometry) up to and including object coordinates. Download it from post #1. GitHub is updated with all the latest. Thanks to Knobby for the new information that enabled me to do this.

VERSION 2.0 RELEASED.

This version makes some small changes to SRZoneTool XML format and adds some XML file validation. I updated the major version number because of the XML incompatibility with the old format, but I don't think anyone's depending on it yet. Download it from post #1. GitHub is updated with all the latest.

I've also written a tutorial on How to Move a Nav Point, which shows how you can use this tool to move nav points in Saints Row The Third. With some minor changes, it should also work for Saints Row IV.

Last edited:
Hmm just a thought maybe with this tool someone could bring the saints row 3 map to saints row 4 I mean saints row 3s map does load in saints row 4 but you spawn in a sky of nothing but blue no map showing.Maybe changing the spawn points in saints row 4 to work with saints row 3s map then we can run around saints row 3 map in saints row 4 with our cribs and all back agin along with haveing the zinyak crap gone.. :)I mean its just a thought:rolleyes:cuz if i understand correctly this changes where you spawn on the map right???

Hmm just a thought maybe with this tool someone could bring the saints row 3 map to saints row 4 I mean saints row 3s map does load in saints row 4 but you spawn in a sky of nothing but blue no map showing.Maybe changing the spawn points in saints row 4 to work with saints row 3s map then we can run around saints row 3 map in saints row 4 with our cribs and all back agin along with haveing the zinyak crap gone.. :)I mean its just a thought:rolleyes:cuz if i understand correctly this changes where you spawn on the map right???
The game load but not the map .

Back