SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

Saints Row will never be realistic. A car like this looks pretty normal for a SR game. Don't forget we already have a big pirate ship on wheels and or a bathtub kart

Saints Row will never be realistic. A car like this looks pretty normal for a SR game. Don't forget we already have a big pirate ship on wheels and or a bathtub kart
I don't think SR is bad for not being realistic (if anything it is nice to have that balance between realistic and non-realistic games). But if realism is what we are going to discuss, if that was SR 2022's goal (to not be realistic) it definitely met that goal, not in a particularly good way either. GTA V's story was bland, but at least some of the characters had depth. SR 3 had depth, shit even SR IV had depth especially when the boss goes out to save Gat. SR 2022 is just a bunch of murderous college students who got mad at the world for not being affordable (rent, loans, etc). Idk, hopefully I worded all that right in a way it makes sense. It's a good game in terms of features and customization but it's so hard not to cringe at the story, regardless of your views on realism or whatever.

Final edit. As for the front to back DLC, I don't even know how to feel about it. I understand making DLC content takes time and money, I wasn't expecting a whole story addon or anything, but taking a few clothing items and cars and hodge podging the front ends together just feels lazy. Is anyone actually interested in the content? Or am I just being picky?

Well I also think the story is shi... I mean boring but the gameplay is good. Customization is meh and broken.

Fun fact about the DLC content - it's already in the files but not active yet. There's also more DLC packs hidden in the files but I'm not gonna share any details because spoilers or something

Last edited:
Fun fact about the DLC content - it's already in the files but not active yet. There's also more DLC packs hidden in the files but I'm not gonna share any details because spoilers or something
That doesn't surprise me in the slightest, mostly since other games are guilty of the same thing but hopefully they haven't activated it yet to actually polish it before releasing it.

I love when the DLC is in the game already so they can release it later. Let's just hope it's all free.

I'm really curious about the new areas of the city they mentioned.

Im hoping its 4 new Criminal Ventures we can set up in the 4 Desert Districts.

If it is, then I need to replay the game again, so I can put Castle Kraken out in the desert with all the other forts.

I'm really curious about the new areas of the city they mentioned.

Im hoping its 4 new Criminal Ventures we can set up in the 4 Desert Districts.

If it is, then I need to replay the game again, so I can put Castle Kraken out in the desert with all the other forts.
Yessss, oh my god some of those businesses should NOT have been in the city xD
I hope we get more interiors to play around with at least. Or more than one safe house / Jim Robs.

In reality though they'll probably just add a bunch of filler to the desert that we can't interact with (at least not for another few months).

Back