SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

https://www.escapistmagazine.com/saints-row-writer-accepts-anita-sarkeesians-critique-of-his-games/

Even though I don't agree with Anita Sarkeesian's take on the series, Jaros does admit some mistakes when it came to women and sex workers in previous games.
Thanks, interesting read. Although I'm not sure why Steve is so ashamed of the Brotherhood questline, there's nothing portraying women in a negative way here. It's purely about revenge, things would have played out the same if Jessica had been a guy.

How do I know if I got the two DJ helmets? I shared my Johnny Gat character on Facebook... But the site has not told me if I got the helmets or not.

1659651423876.png
This?

But no one answered my question: are there any other homies called via the phone / UI beside those three?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, I found a video from July 21st, which seems hasn't been posted here - it shows gameplay from (probably) Saints Row's final version (quality goes up to 4K 60FPS). I checked the few thread's previous pages and I didn't found this posted:

Also, on minimap radar the police shields (showing the police notoriety level) seems to be modified version to ones from Saints Row The Third...

Last edited:
Volition also has released minimum PC system requirements. Unfortunately there's seems two major issues:

1. They're listed Windows 10 and newer as minimum... For those still using Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 - NO support at all for those OSes, sorry! (This leaves Agents of Mayhem the last Volition's game that supports Windows 7.) There's isn't any Linux / Ubuntu version, neither;
2. Also they only listed GPU with 4 GB VRAM or above - this means anyone using PC with videocard with only 2 GB VRAM will not be able to run the game, even on minimal graphic settings!

And here are system requirements posted on game's Epic Store page:

Processor: Intel Core i3-3240 / Ryzen 3 1200
Memory: 8192 MB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 970 / AMD Radeon RX 480
VRAM: 4 GB
Storage: 50 GB available space
Direct X: DX11

Interesting is, the game seems has pretty low CPU requirements, but slightly high for the GPU... Also HDD required free space is only slightly higher than Agents of Mayhem's one that was around 40-45 GB...

Last edited:
Back