SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

Yeah u right 😭😭😭
I'll buy SR2 on steam one day~
I'm on pc~
The first SR I gotta look for it...
When I get the confidence and knowhow to start uploading videos to YouTube, I plan to do full walkthroughs of all the Saints Row games... 🙄Including GOOH.

Not for views or likes... Just for my own amusement, and for anyone who has never had the chance to play these games, whatever the reason may be.

But my main issue at the moment is confidence and no idea how to edit videos. Also I don't like my appearance enough to be seen on camera.

When I get the confidence and knowhow to start uploading videos to YouTube, I plan to do full walkthroughs of all the Saints Row games... 🙄Including GOOH.

Not for views or likes... Just for my own amusement, and for anyone who has never had the chance to play these games, whatever the reason may be.

But my main issue at the moment is confidence and no idea how to edit videos. Also I don't like my appearance enough to be seen on camera.
There's a special place in heaven for people like you 💜

I also planning to do 3R,4 cutscenes with different outfit and faces 😍😍
I just love to share it for specific community 😂

After the gang customization in SR2, I was hoping to be able to customize each Saint individually. And I got that in SRTT & SRIV... But it was still a little basic compared to how much customization you had for you own character.

I'm not saying I want the same level of customization for the Saints as my Character, but here's what I'm hoping for:

1. At least 4 customizable Saint Slots.

2. 4 Base models to choose from. Caucasian, African, Hispanic, Asian. As has always been. With the slider to control how masculine or feminine they look.

3. The same clothing customization as our Character.

4. Hairstyle options.

5. Body build slider.

More to come...

After the gang customization in SR2, I was hoping to be able to customize each Saint individually. And I got that in SRTT & SRIV... But it was still a little basic compared to how much customization you had for you own character.

I'm not saying I want the same level of customization for the Saints as my Character, but here's what I'm hoping for:

1. At least 4 customizable Saint Slots.

2. 4 Base models to choose from. Caucasian, African, Hispanic, Asian. As has always been. With the slider to control how masculine or feminine they look.

3. The same clothing customization as our Character.

4. Hairstyle options.

5. Body build slider.

More to come...
Omg these too!!!
SRTTR my first game,
When I saw the gang customization I thought I can at least change their outfit....
Then I realized it can't....
I already forgot about these,Thanks for pointing it out and remind me, gonna add it back to my wishlist~~

SRTTR my first game,
🤦‍♀️
Nothing personal.

But when people say that their first Saints Row was any of the more recent ones... 🤦‍♀️ It just... 🤦‍♀️ I just... 🤦‍♀️ So hard that my hand goes through the back of my head.

I really hope this doesn't offend you. And if it does, I'm genuinely sorry.

If you'd said just SRTT, that I could understand. But have you only just got into SR now?

🤦‍♀️
Nothing personal.

But when people say that their first Saints Row was any of the more recent ones... 🤦‍♀️ It just... 🤦‍♀️ I just... 🤦‍♀️ So hard that my hand goes through the back of my head.

I really hope this doesn't offend you. And if it does, I'm genuinely sorry.

If you'd said just SRTT, that I could understand. But have you only just got into SR now?
Is okay~~ hahahahahahahah
Because my brother just bought a new gaming pc for me, then I saw SRTTR free at Epic Store,
and I saw that game looked like GTA But able to create our own character and wear what we want so I quickly download it.

And I never own any console,gaming pc, Nintendo's before.... Only PS 1...
Because game is forbidden in my house ᥬ😂

Is okay~~ hahahahahahahah
Because my brother just bought a new gaming pc for me, then I saw SRTTR free at Epic Store,
and I saw that game looked like GTA But able to create our own character and wear what we want so I quickly download it.

And I never own any console,gaming pc, Nintendo's before.... Only PS 1...
Because game is forbidden in my house ᥬ😂
Games being forbidden sounds like my personal hell.

And to also answer "Required":
I didn't even consider that. I hope my PC can handle it too. The fans go wild just loading up SRTTR, never mind playing it.

Unrelated Topic:

How much money would it cost me, and who's ass would I have to kiss (metaphorically), to get my hands on this game right now?

Last edited:
Back