SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

Why have they kept this video hidden for so long? This is what should have been released on day one.

5 months away, but now it's gonna feel like 5 years. Hopefully I can stay this hyped until it's released.

I was sceptical at first, but this is the reassurance I needed. Never doubt the masters, they know what they're doing. But when it comes to "DS"...

Shaundi: They suck at marketing, what can I say?

Last edited:
I'm sure others will agree with me when I say Saints Row is dead. This is NOT a reboot. It's a whole new game. EVERYTHING is changed (not that I need to mention that). Studio development director Jim Boone added that the current social climate had outgrown the tone of prior Saints Row games. Some of the more lewd elements like the giant purple dildo that could be used as a weapon were cut for this reason. Bottom line is this. If they want to make a GOOD GAME bring back the violence. Bring back the gang warfare. Without violence,gang warfare and all the wacky shit Saints Row is nothing

Last edited:
I'm sure others will agree with me when I say Saints Row is dead. This is NOT a reboot. It's a whole new game. EVERYTHING is changed (not that I need to mention that). Studio development director Jim Boone added that the current social climate had outgrown the tone of prior Saints Row games. Some of the more lewd elements like the giant purple dildo that could be used as a weapon were cut for this reason. Bottom line is this. If they want to make a GOOD GAME bring back the violence. Bring back the gang warfare. Without violence,gang warfare and all the wacky shit Saints Row is nothing
Well, dont want to sound mean or anything... but this is a "reboot". Is it true that this game doesnt look like any saints row game we ever played, and we asked Volition a lot to bring a gangster game just like SR1 and SR2. But that aint gonna happen, even if we wish that so much. But this doesnt mean the game is completely trash... I believe this game has a lot of potential tho, and if we dont try it out once the game comes out on Feb, we cant confirm this game sucks or not. At least this is my point of view.. Like i said before, i dont want to be a dick and neither want to say the game is trash or is a master piece..

Well, dont want to sound mean or anything... but this is a "reboot". Is it true that this game doesnt look like any saints row game we ever played, and we asked Volition a lot to bring a gangster game just like SR1 and SR2. But that aint gonna happen, even if we wish that so much. But this doesnt mean the game is completely trash... I believe this game has a lot of potential tho, and if we dont try it out once the game comes out on Feb, we cant confirm this game sucks or not. At least this is my point of view.. Like i said before, i dont want to be a dick and neither want to say the game is trash or is a master piece..
I wish they release some kind of demo for gameplay and character customization

Agreed. "Wait and see" seems to be the most level-headed approach atm.

Back