SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

The Three Gang Arcs:

Saints Row:
Lin was killed towards the end of the Rollerz Arc, so Playa just instantly killed Sharp as revenge, then Price pretty much gave up on tactics and went for brute strength... Which didn't end well. But Troy and Julius pretty much took over the handling of the Rollerz after Lin was killed. Gat and Dex stayed in their respective Arcs. But Gat did like to ignore Dex's advice for dealing with the VKs.

Saints Row 2:
As Carlos was killed relatively early in the Brotherhood Arc, and Gat being hospitalised by the Ronin prevented him from appearing in the other two Arcs, it was the perfect chance to give Pierce and Shaundi some extra screen time outside their respective Arcs. So we got to see Shaundi steal Pierce's ideas and intel to impress the Boss and mess with Pierce. And again, Gat ignored Pierce's plans that he had for the Ronin.

Saints Row The Third:
Most of the characters and Arcs were pretty separated in this game, the only one to really appear in all of the Arcs was Pierce, and Shaundi was spending most of her time mourning Gat, so we didn't really get any "back and forth" between any of the characters. Angel stayed hidden in shame, Kinzie hated going outdoors anyway, and Zimos never left New Colvin throughout the entire game.

Hopefully we can see a lot of the classic SR/SR2 "back and forth" between the core 4 in this new Saints Row.

Last edited:
^ Funny thing about that: if you didn’t do the Ronin questline yet, Gat is mysteriously missing. Like he just up and left and is off-screen the whole time. :p I guess the intention was to also do the Ronin quest in addition to the Brotherhood and Samdei arc to explain why he’s gone.

Regarding Neenah:

To me, Neenah is the heart and soul of the group. She’s their getaway driver, and factoring the scorpion motif and her background with the Panteros…

It wouldn’t surprise me if she died. Hell, that might the thing that switches the Saints from ‘quirky happy-go-lucky’ to ‘dead serious’. And they said they were bringing bits of Saints Row 2 into this game.

That said, here’s why I think this won’t happen:

Her dying would be a massive spoiler wouldn’t you think? Mind, this is likely all just conjecture on my part but still, I don’t think they’d just make it obvious that she’s gonna die given the background and scorpion thing. Maybe the realistic approach is that out of the four, she is the most likely to die.

Or she might not. I mean, Shaundi, Pierce, and Gat clearly didn’t die in Saints Row 2 and we lost two important characters in that game. Maybe there’s an unseen character we don’t know yet that does the Carlos/Lin/Aisha thing.

^ Funny thing about that: if you didn’t do the Ronin questline yet, Gat is mysteriously missing. Like he just up and left and is off-screen the whole time. :p I guess the intention was to also do the Ronin quest in addition to the Brotherhood and Samdei arc to explain why he’s gone.

Regarding Neenah:

To me, Neenah is the heart and soul of the group. She’s their getaway driver, and factoring the scorpion motif and her background with the Panteros…

It wouldn’t surprise me if she died. Hell, that might the thing that switches the Saints from ‘quirky happy-go-lucky’ to ‘dead serious’. And they said they were bringing bits of Saints Row 2 into this game.

That said, here’s why I think this won’t happen:

Her dying would be a massive spoiler wouldn’t you think? Mind, this is likely all just conjecture on my part but still, I don’t think they’d just make it obvious that she’s gonna die given the background and scorpion thing. Maybe the realistic approach is that out of the four, she is the most likely to die.

Or she might not. I mean, Shaundi, Pierce, and Gat clearly didn’t die in Saints Row 2 and we lost two important characters in that game. Maybe there’s an unseen character we don’t know yet that does the Carlos/Lin/Aisha thing.
I do all 3 arcs alongside each other.

I just hope that if an important Saint does die, they continue the traditional "Eye For An Eye - Voodoo Suply" and return the Saint as a Zombie Homie.

But I'd like this Zombie Saint to resemble the mannerisms of Zombie Lin, as she felt the most like a typical Zombie.

Zombie Carlos just acted like any other Homie.

But at least Zombie Gat went around one-punching people to death at random.

The Toxic Waste Strongholds seem to imply the possible presence of Zombies anyway. At least that's my view anyway.

And in Saints Row 2 we lost 3 important characters... Carlos, Aisha, and Julius.

Last edited:
I'm trying to stay positive with the reboot even if i feel disappointed i mean the graphics and gameplay will be awesome but the new saints? Idk.. plus kenny blank the VA for male voice 2 will not return i feel kinda sad cuz I've been using he's voice for my character ever since SR2...

I'm trying to stay positive with the reboot even if i feel disappointed i mean the graphics and gameplay will be awesome but the new saints? Idk.. plus kenny blank the VA for male voice 2 will not return i feel kinda sad cuz I've been using he's voice for my character ever since SR2...
It is a shame that the old cast for the Boss is not returning, but at the same time, this isn't the same Boss we've been playing as for the past 4 games. It's a new Boss in a new timeline.

But I guess my views on this situation are "on the fence" anyway because my SR2 Playa has a different voice to my SRTT & SRIV Playa. And all 3 are completely different to my SR Playa as they could only be male anyway.

My choice was always Female Voice 1, which changed actresses after SR2.

Judging from most of the information that I've seen on the game; I'm just gonna wait until it comes out, although that doesn't mean that I don't have concerns.

1. The characters: I'm sort of getting flashbacks to SRTT and SR4's original characters, as well as the trend of making every video game character "relatable". Not to say that it's a bad thing to have relatable characters, but sometimes people just want a power fantasy to escape to, rather then enjoy a character because of how said character reminds them of their own experiences in life.

2. The location: this one is more of a nitpick rather then a valid concern or criticism; but I really don't like the generic west coast-esque location that the game is going for. What made SR1&SR2 stand out for me, and probably many people as well, was the rather unseen location that both games took place in. Now I'm not saying that a city based off of chicago and detroit is something that saints row invented, but when you consider the fact that many open world games have already taken place in a west coast setting, it's pretty meh compared to something like stilwater.

Now, that's only 'two' of my major concerns compared to the rather long text file containing at least 10 different concerns that I have with the game that go into excruciating detail.

Obviously the game might be the first in a reboot series, so most criticisms that take basis from the 'golden age' games could apply, but then again, this will probably turn into series of games, well, depending on how good it does financially. Which it probably will, especially if it's customization is as amazing as it self-proclaims.

Also, I'll probably eat my hat whenever the game comes out, after all, I'm only basing my concerns on the location off of the trailers. So it'll probably end up being pretty unique.

So what Boss VA return and get replace?
Unknown so far. All we know is there will be four male and four female.

E_G03_OWUAMi81c.jpg

Also the Twitter is gonna be posting the files from the main site in this stylized manner by the looks of it, should hopefully help get the word out.

I hope that Volition haven't abandoned the iconic "31 Theory" that has been present throughout the series. I've been repeatedly rewatching and rereading everything that's been released so far to see if I can find anything related to the "31 Theory", but haven't found anything yet... Then again, I can find my own sunglasses when I'm literally looking through them.

Also, just looking at Neenah's mugshot is making me wonder if Homie Relationships are coming back?

Back