Saints Row 2 Roots Mod

keep STAG but give them more realistic weaponary?.... lol you think STAG has unrealistic weapons? these weapons (laser and all that stuff) are being developed, actually the US military research already announced it will be used since 2014.. I'm interested in this, although this is still top secred but some things are known.. trust me STAG weapons and technique arent any sci-fi.

Well yeah... but I still will leave it the way it is now and see what people think of it.

In a few years, they won't be to sci-fi anymore ;) They are to sci-fi for now I think. But I believe SR3 takes place in 2015 if I'm correct?
if you guys were interested in the military you wouldn't say this is sci-fi, if you played COD BO 2 it takes place in 2025 and there is even more technologies, however many people were saying its sci-fi, but the military experts explained as it is for real and that its really being developed. I dont know when SR 3 takes place and in my opinion it doesnt matter cuz its all about fun.. although with your upcoming mod it can be like advanced SR 2 at least.

if you guys were interested in the military you wouldn't say this is sci-fi, if you played COD BO 2 it takes place in 2025 and there is even more technologies, however many people were saying its sci-fi, but the military experts explained as it is for real and that its really being developed. I dont know when SR 3 takes place and in my opinion it doesnt matter cuz its all about fun.. although with your upcoming mod it can be like advanced SR 2 at least.

Sorry, I don't play COD games. And offcoarse its being developed, I believe that, but with my mod I want to have things chasing the player that are being used by the military atm. And if some of the STAG things are already used by the military they still most likely will not be included since this mod is made for myself, and shared with this community, and I'm not going to let things chase me which I don't like ;)

Sorry, I don't play COD games. And offcoarse its being developed, I believe that, but with my mod I want to have things chasing the player that are being used by the military atm. And if some of the STAG things are already used by the military they still most likely will not be included since this mod is made for myself, and shared with this community, and I'm not going to let things chase me which I don't like ;)
ok, in my opinion if you remove STAG forces, give the SNG at least N-forcer... either way I'm curious and I look forward to it.

ok, in my opinion if you remove STAG forces, give the SNG at least N-forcer... either way I'm curious and I look forward to it.

But the SNG will be using the N-Forcer! :D

It has a mounted machine gun like the humvees, a tan color like most other SNG vehicles and will have up to 4 SNG riot shield members at its sides. I hope you like it :)

But the SNG will be using the N-Forcer! :D

It has a mounted machine gun like the humvees, a tan color like most other SNG vehicles and will have up to 4 SNG riot shield members at its sides. I hope you like it :)
Excellent idea:) That sounds much better than either vehicle in their vanilla versions.

Oh, and death to all laser weapons I say:D

Back