Saints Row 2 Saints Row 2 Mega Patch is coming... I hope

did a lot of the posts here get nuked or something? there's no way in hell this thread hasn't been touched in a whole year
gat playa and pierce.jpg

did a lot of the posts here get nuked or something? there's no way in hell this thread hasn't been touched in a whole year
People are bound to lose interest sooner or later since there aren't any official news anymore.
I've been checking these forums pretty regularly for a good while now and I think I would have remembered if someone had posted something here.
Although the patch itself did get mentioned a few times more recently, on other discussions. Mainly "A Change of Ownership" and "Goodbye Volition".

Last edited:
People are bound to lose interest sooner or later since there aren't any official news anymore.
I've been checking these forums pretty regularly for a good while now and I think I would have remembered if someone had posted something here.
Although the patch itself did get mentioned a few times more recently, on other discussions. Mainly "A Change of Ownership" and "Goodbye Volition".

ohhh. that's probably it, yeah
i think i have emails set up for this thread that i turned on one day and forgot how to turn off

ohhh. that's probably it, yeah
i think i have emails set up for this thread that i turned on one day and forgot how to turn off
At this point after I heard about the nonsense that You Know Who had done, I lost interest in the patch as well. I don't blame you if you forgot you had the email for this forum post on, I forgot I had them on as well.

Damn, this is so bleak. I wonder if there was a way the patch could be cracked by someone else like how gentlemen of the row came about.

Well if you don't have any expectations you won't be disappointed, sure. On the other hand I still think one should never say never. Who knows what might happen?

Last edited:
Back