Saints Row 2 Chunks Texture Tool

Update to version 1.271. The update has been delayed.

At the end of June, I fell from a high place, had a fracture of the left femur, and had a femoral artificial head replacement surgery.
After that, I received rehabilitation to recover my walking ability and was discharged from the hospital at the end of August.

Take all the time you need to recover, hope you're doing alright.

Take all the time you need to recover, hope you're doing alright.

Thank you very much.
Fortunately, I needed a cane before the accident, but now I can walk without a cane.
Replacement with an artificial femoral head partially limits the range of motion of the joint, but if I pay close attention to it in my daily life, it will not bring about dislocation.

Update to Version 1.28

The next version will also be able to handle chunks4.vpp_pc. The release date is still undecided.
I've resumed hardware development, so I'll be busy there for a while.

So I can only get the tool to remerge chunk1 and then crash. The alterations to chunk1 work fine, but obviously it means it only works on part of the map.

So I can only get the tool to remerge chunk1 and then crash. The alterations to chunk1 work fine, but obviously it means it only works on part of the map.
Nevermind. Me being a dumbass didn't realize one of the folders was missing a texture, which caused the whole thing to crash.

Back