Saints Row 1 Texture Pack for Saints Row 2 v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do I do if I want to bring back the golden main menu but keep the rest of the mod?

I already installed the mod but I want to revert the main menu back to the original golden one.
It's simple, remove the "ui_mainmenu.peg_pc" and "ui_mainmenu.g_peg_pc" files from the "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE" folder, then build patch ;)

It's simple, remove the "ui_mainmenu.peg_pc" and "ui_mainmenu.g_peg_pc" files from the "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE" folder, then build patch ;)
That didn't work. I'm looking to restore the golden background. I want to keep the rest.

Hm, I think it definetly looks better than vanilla SR2, but it looks much worse and unrealistic compared to the Shinobu Fix. The worst thing you can do is to combine this modifications.

This mod or Pack has been put on halt as a result of my HDD failure.

I've noticed in some areas that it's nothing but brown. Sure, this doesn't affect areas like the suburbs or ultor districts. But the more visited and common areas like the projects and red light district, have been absolutely consumed by the brown atmosphere. Other than that, I like the bright style of it all. One more small detail. The pool in the apartments district in Saints Row 1 was full of muddy, green, gross, water. But it remains unchanged from it's saints row 2 counterpart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back