SPOILERS Roll back the Zin after beating the game

Yep, got to find some friends to play with to get that earlier stuff

I'm having such a hard time getting challenges after beating the game, because there aren't any jabroni zin to kill. It's all Droidekas, and other higher level stuff. I agree with this notion haha!
If it helps, loading the Hard Fight Activity in the middle of the city is a fairly easy way of completing the power-based kill challenges. Just get to round 2 (King of the Hill) and don't take the hill, rather just farm kills until you have a few minutes on the clock, finish the activity, repeat.

I'll have to look into them. It seems like a start

Also for anyone who is doing Death from Above, you either need to do it with someone early into the game or late. For some reason when I played with one friend who was really close to the start I could do it (granted that was a few patches ago). Then the other day I couldn't use it till my co-op friend unlocked it

Rollers aren't hard by any means, but they're tedious, they always require the same tactics and they make the entire fight about them.
Instead of fun and mayhem you have to concentrate on them and only them or get laser spammed to hell. They bore me.

Rollers aren't hard by any means, but they're tedious, they always require the same tactics and they make the entire fight about them.
Instead of fun and mayhem you have to concentrate on them and only them or get laser spammed to hell. They bore me.
And then to have the Wardens show up a lot earlier then you expecting having you go "wait a second, go away, I didn't get to kill as many grunts as I wanted to"

Guys the easiest way I have found to get rid of the rollers is to spam the black hole gun at them till they die. You don't even need to get behind them, black hole gun has helped me a lot. Its kinda op when fully upgraded. By the way, was anyone else thinking of Skyrim when they saw the rollers? They look like that dwarven robot.

You can access all cheat codes off any old website from the Internet. These include the prevention of a warden ever spawning (it is (nowardens))✌

Back