SPOILERS Roll back the Zin after beating the game

Thats not the point.

They are still an annoying enemy even if they have a gimmicky "mechanic", if you can even call it that. They are stupid for so many reasons. If the Zin can produce armor that is impervious to harm.... WHY THE F*%@ didnt they just build everything out of that material? Its certainly not a rare material given the rate those stupid rollers spawn at the end of the game! Why did they need one little weak spot at the back of thier heads? Again, stupid design for the sake of a gimmicky mechanic. It would be less immersion breaking and less retarded overall to just make the roller very durable and get rid of the weak spot all together.

There are other reasons that the rollers are stupid as implemented but im not gonna write a book about it and anyway the thread is not about the rollers but about requesting a mod that changes the notoriety and enemy spawns as far as I understand it.
I dunno man..
I just never found them that challenging.
No need to get upset about it.
I wasn't even replying to you in the first place.

So I just played with a friend today, he started a brand new game, and oh man, I forgot how much fun it was.

I was fighting off Zin for probably a good 20 mins, just wave after wave, both foot soldier and ship. It was a lot of fun, and to be honest, I was already missing it. Not rollers, just tons of grunts that came at me like cannon fodder (and to be honest in numbers like that if you are not a square shot, you might as well be fighting the few large enemies).

I dunno man..
I just never found them that challenging.
No need to get upset about it.
I wasn't even replying to you in the first place.

Wasnt getting upset, Im sorry it came across that way.

It wasn't that I found them difficult, just annoying. They were simple to kill, the annoying part was having to relocate all the time to get behind them. I found them to be unnecessary, cheap, immersion breaking and overall annoying.

Bottom line is this,
Like the OP, I would rather fight off waves of grunts rather than a couple powerful enemies, especially when those powerful enemies have a cheap / annoying mechanic.

i dislike the rolly things too, i learned on accident if you manage to catch them while they are rolling before they open, you can tk them off the screen, like a nice 'f*ck you gtfo' lol

Yeah, I'd like to go back to like it was in the beginning, 50s cops with a mix of the ZPD, no rollers and harder to get a Warden. There is a mod for cops only out there, but not one for early-in-game like Zin.

I'm having such a hard time getting challenges after beating the game, because there aren't any jabroni zin to kill. It's all Droidekas, and other higher level stuff. I agree with this notion haha!

Back