Revamped Car Physics

Is it just me or does this make vehicle steering more sensitive? I'm finding it harder to maintain control even at slow speeds and constantly oversteer. Maybe it's just a matter of practice.

Holy shit, I love this mod! It makes steering a little wonky, though. Kinda like you were driving on a slick surface, but it's also more realistic, especially in the rain. This mod makes car mass hole into the ultimate cheat. :D

Is it just me or does this make vehicle steering more sensitive? I'm finding it harder to maintain control even at slow speeds and constantly oversteer. Maybe it's just a matter of practice.

It's definitely going to be harder to use with Keyboard and Mouse, if that's what you're doing.

It most certainly is a matter of practice. You'll want to make smaller, more precise movements instead of just holding the directional key down like you would have in SR:TT without the mod.

I like this mod.
Things like this happen where I'm driving really fast and I encounter a card that crushed other cars, then I end up sliding under it.
YWrxhNN.jpg

Those damned bangers and their low-riders...:mad:

:p Is it still a drivable car at that point? I thought they blew up almost immediately after getting crushed...
If so I might have to look at this mod (I'm still waffling in general about it, as I have trouble driving with less angular dampening, I go spinning and smash into everything)

though it did slide a few inches after sliding under the truck, it stopped functioning, and caught fire moments later.

You can do it on purpose too, speed up and find a heavy car, then slam on the breaks and you'll go sliding under it.
VjOqef1.jpg

I don't think that's specific to this mod as I've done the same with ShitFace's mods. I'd rear-end a cement truck (crushing vehicle in his mod) and slide out in front of it a whole lot thinner than I previously was. Though I suppose the two could be modifying a common setting that then causes this.

It seems this mod breaks my game by preventing me from making it past some cutscenes on some missions. Not during them, but before or after while the screen is black. Why the heck would that be happening? Very confusing.

Back