[Requested Mod] No Marauders or Murderbots during free roam.

Can you make a reversed version were all enemies are replaced by Marauders?

I want to see a whole bunch of them rolling around at the same time lol

Also, Marauder balls, how do they work?
1378429097693.gif

what about removing those annoying grenades that show up late in the story?!

i've downloaded no marauder.rar(i'm sure) and copied .xtbl ,and try to maximize the notoriety but both murder bot and marauder bot doesn't spawn ...

Very good mod, thanks.
What are those aliens that look like the Predator and jump around? ( kinda dark grey texture )
I was able to get rid of those jetbike aliens and the ufo from showing up by editing the notoriety_spawns.xtbl and replacing them with the hovercraft_4dr_01.

Very good mod, thanks.
What are those aliens that look like the Predator and jump around? ( kinda dark grey texture )
I was able to get rid of those jetbike aliens and the ufo from showing up by editing the notoriety_spawns.xtbl and replacing them with the hovercraft_4dr_01.

You mean the name which makes reference to character.xtbl?

npc_alien_special
npc_alien_special_rocket
npc_alien_special_thump

There are 3 versions but the only difference between them is the Spawn_Info_Rank table.

Thanks xQd for the info.;)
Now to get rid of those alien predator jumpers.:p

Hey thanks for this mod, I've had it for a while and I really love it. Great job!

What can I edit (or maybe you could make another revision) on the .xtbl files to just spawn police? Maybe like 5 or 6 cop cars max.

Thanks again!

I asume you have already completed the game or at least have reached act 3. Try it out, I didn't test it out ingame myself.

Attachments

• notoriety_spawn.xtbl
    78.6 KB · Views: 563
  • notoriety_teleportal.xtbl
    7.7 KB · Views: 513
Back