[Requested Mod] No Marauders or Murderbots during free roam.

Glad you like the mod :)

Put this in the Saints Row 4 root and overwrite the existing file. The wanted level won't go past 5 anymore so no Warden.

Dude, no warden is fantastic thanks. I've been trying to figure out how to do this for a while and instead opted for replacing the warden with other characters.

This is the perfect complement to my mech mod. Super dope.

can you also disable the spawn of the zin hoverbikes? they are freaking hard to target if you are not on a rooftop or at least replace them with tanks or cars

Yes, no problem. Just a question, which enemy types do you still want to show up? No Marauders, no murderbots, no hoverbikes, there isn't much left now is there :p But no problem, I'll make it for you.

Please make a No CID Version as well, i'm tired of these shielding buggers. My ideal mod would keep the wardens, just make them show up way later, no CiDs to shield my enemies and ruin my flow of kills, no rolly tanks or murderbots. Making it more like how it was at the beginning of the game, I have a save from there so I can go back and cause mayhem but its not the same.

Thanks very much again, for the Marauder and murderbot changes. I was running into a strange bug where Marauders would just spawn on top of me, instantly knocking me down before even unpacking into the robot. Murderbots are just a pain, too. They take /way/ too much damage to put down. Nice to see a version that stops the notoriety at 5, too. :D

Which file and line do you have to edit to make progression through the notoriety a lot slower (about 10 to 20 times slower), so that the warden spawns really late?

Which file and line do you have to edit to make progression through the notoriety a lot slower (about 10 to 20 times slower), so that the warden spawns really late?

In the notoriety_levels.xtbl you need to edit the 'notorietylevellimit' line. It should be a couple of thousand points per level, if you want to make notoriety go up a lot slower, increase this number.

Not to quarrel with anyone wanting an enemy removed, but Marauders are pretty predictable in their attacks and easy to avoid, and they can be killed by the Abduction gun without any positional maneuvering, even when they're still in ball form.

Back