Rebalanced Vehicles

i discovered that with the mod, if you stick the game in advanced flight mode, the specter bike with slowly turn upward now, not sure if you can fix this

@Sodisna
switching your airplane controls to advanced will allow you to have free-camera while in flight-mode, or using any plane, its harder to use though, so i generally stick to normal

Actually I found surprising too that you can't fly with your mouse. (weirdest sentence ever)

I don't know if the control schemes are moddable but that would be an interesting mod indeed.

I was wondering, is it possible to change the drive wheels on these cars? The Hammer is FWD in game and is obviously modeled after the 2005-08 Dodge Magnum, which is actually RWD or AWD in real life. Also I noticed a bug with the Hammer, the rear windows don't get tinted. I don't know if that is an easy fix or not.

I was wondering, is it possible to change the drive wheels on these cars? The Hammer is FWD in game and is obviously modeled after the 2005-08 Dodge Magnum, which is actually RWD or AWD in real life. Also I noticed a bug with the Hammer, the rear windows don't get tinted. I don't know if that is an easy fix or not.
Very possible. There's a flag you can put around the parts of the code that define the axles in order to tell the game to apply engine torque to that axle.

EDIT: As for the rear window tint, I'll have to look in the _cust code.

We need a realistic handling mod asap. If you can do this for all the cars it would be great, physics too.
I've been working on this. My plans are to make the cars have less grip and readjust the speeds of all the vehicles, since in reality most of the cars only go about 85 mph max.
Once this is done, it is highly recommended that you use a controller so you can have more throttle precision.

The peacemaker's top speed is 85 mph. I changed it to 125. The Spectre normally tops out at 70 mph. I changed it to 140. It's still perfectly controllable, and it's a hell of a lot more fun like this.
The VTOL's top speed is 100 mph. That's really slow for a jet. I'm trying to change it to around 200 mph, but the change for the VTOL doesn't seem to do anything. I modified the plane's drag coefficient as well, no noticeable difference.

Hi, unable to change fighter's speed, this really rages my concern because same thing has happened when people try to speed up Hydra in San Andreas, it's was a while ago and I found out that some one said u need to have GTA SA loader or smth, of course I was unable to get it and it is impossible to mod Hydra speed event in data or any handling tool, you thing these relate somehow???

Anyway good hunting I really hope You can get it to work!!!!
Cheers

[GoSP] Jon said:
EDIT: As for the rear window tint, I'll have to look in the _cust code.

Let me know if you need any help with hex editing vehicle cvtf files to enable mechanic options. It's something that I learned from RedRage with modding sr2 and used it quite a bit myself afterwards for things like the General Limo's paint options, Stilwater Municipal logos, etc.

Let me know if you need any help with hex editing vehicle cvtf files to enable mechanic options. It's something that I learned from RedRage with modding sr2 and used it quite a bit myself afterwards for things like the General Limo's paint options, Stilwater Municipal logos, etc.
From what I've seen the mechanic options don't use cvtf's anymore. I've mostly given up on this project due to being busy in real life and that Most of the changes I wanted to make have been made by other modders.

Back