Re-Elected Black Screen instead of a game

So i tried to give Re-Elected a chance, but every time i tried to start New Game or load one of my save files, it never loads and pretty much never starts, its always black screen without even logo, because the program, in fact, as I understand it, freezes at this moment, i tried to low settings, tried to launch game as an Administrator, but for now none of things worked, does anybody have a solution? Or i have to stick with Legacy branch because Re-Elected is biggest pile of sh**?

Pretty much the latter I’m afraid, Re-elected has a very strong reputation for being the worst reinvention, it never fixed anything and tended to break 3x as much when it did

Well crap, i heard it had 60 FPS cutscenes, oh well, thankfully it doesn't crashing my Laptop with deleting all of my Data like it did back at Release of patch
Yeah, cutscenes are definitely better in the re-elected and it also made graphics much better, but considering that it broke saints backup, peoples saves, a lot of mod compatibility, and made it harder to make mods, sadly it's about as good as the reboot. Trash.

Yeah, cutscenes are definitely better in the re-elected and it also made graphics much better, but considering that it broke saints backup, peoples saves, a lot of mod compatibility, and made it harder to make mods, sadly it's about as good as the reboot. Trash.
i won't say Reboot itself is trash, its a fine game, its just a bad Saints Row

but this patch Is

i won't say Reboot itself is trash, its a fine game, its just a bad Saints Row

but this patch Is
I just lost a lot of hope in Volition before their downfall, the story was bad, the gameplay was a little annoying, the environment wasn’t as good as it was hyped up to be, and it had/has a ton of bugs, but anyways we’re on a topic about SR4RE, so that’s what it’s about, SR4RE isn’t horrible it’s just mild trash, for some people, it crashes, for others, it doesn’t even load saves, and for the fortunate, it loads and everything is fine, keep in mind that it most likely doesn’t work on x86 architecture and it doesn’t support a lot of mods

Back