There are XTBL files for them, maybe there are models too. :p
I don't think there are any boat models in Gat out of Hell's files as they would also need to remove a lot of content(mainly sounds, textures and models. Scripts and other files like that don't take up a lot of storage space.) so there isn't a lot of waste content in Gat out of Hell. If all the content remained then the game would be a lot bigger in size almost double.
I already tried looking to see if the dubstep gun model was still in the game but unfortunately not as only the sounds for the gun and the .xtbl files remain for it. Textures, models, and animations are all gone. Except for skins. :(

Hey, Satan!
32F203A6B2BF91234534782C1EF1A70706E31830

Wow, after looking through the most important XTBL files I must admit it's incredible how much unused SR IV content is in this game. For real, the whole game looks literally like an overlay for SR IV. There are also some old SR:TT leftovers (like RC Possessor or gang names) and some unique unused Gat out of Hell homies mixed with SR IV ones... I feel like an archaeologist when I modify those files.
By the way, I love how in some files 'TableTemplates' is 3-4 times longer than normal 'Table' section.

Makes it easier for us to add things from IV

Makes it easier for us to add things from IV
Well, not really because to fix and activate most of this stuff you need tools we don't have (yet, I hope).
Yeah he just stands there and tries to attack you but he can't. :) You should enter the boss fight after spawning him as a homie it can mess up a bit.
The interesting thing is, he actually uses his voice lines from the final battle. They change depending on how much life he has.

Well, not really because to fix and activate most of this stuff you need tools we don't have (yet, I hope).

The interesting thing is, he actually uses his voice lines from the final battle. They change depending on how much life he has.

I got him to move by removing the Satan flag but then he's huge. And useless. Interestingly though, "ui_homie_satan" works for his cell phone image. Guess he was planned as a homie at one point just like other story characters. "ui_homie_shakespeare" is also there, but isn't defined by default. (Guess one could find out more with the texture itself, but that's something I've never messed with.) Quite interesting.

I got him to move by removing the Satan flag but then he's huge. And useless. Interestingly though, "ui_homie_satan" works for his cell phone image. Guess he was planned as a homie at one point just like other story characters. "ui_homie_shakespeare" is also there, but isn't defined by default. (Guess one could find out more with the texture itself, but that's something I've never messed with.) Quite interesting.
Yep, I noticed this already. I'm reworking homies completely at the moment and I'm going to release effects of my work as a sneak peek for EAM yet in this week. :)

I finished adding new homies, now I just need to polish stuff and add upgrades for them. Here's the list (I have some issues with Satan and Jezebel so they may or may not be included):
1E7A950925B192116EE2CA8308443018611195E6

A9FD862CC52243E003F8B013B75FD000FB518B1A

3A5B9522B3C996A426DF8A4A8DF356ABA33C1BBF

87D3BC48D04F567768688D5386BB762611B61315

3B3C3590B3BF4C65F72FACBE62E2A7477F482DBE

EDIT:
I'm going to add the Demons Backup too but it will be included later. Also, Volition cut almost all unused characters so there aren't any other NPCs I could add as homies (don't mention Blackbeard's ship :p).

Last edited:
Back