Completely crash my game when i open Plannet Zin for Gat
You need to ask Erza Scarlet about this because this feature is from his mod.
I'm just throwing this out there, but is there any way to make the Boss/Prez/Playa into a homie?
I don't think so because the Boss isn't the NPC.
sorry to trouble ye rastaman, but after testing out
the expanded arsenal mod...whenever I load up
my save, some of my weapons have lost their upgrades
...and that goes for the new weapons too.

in addition to this, I cannot regain the heavy pistol
from the armory & have had to use a cheat to give me it.

any ideas?
Yeah that happened to me too. lost some upgrades
I remember there was an issue like that in the original Expanded Arsenal Mod... I just need to remind myself how I fixed it back then. In the meantime you can remove weapon_upgrades.xtbl. This should fix the issue but all new weapons won't have any upgrades.

Last edited:
Coming in the next version...
C306EEF9113E4796DC711C033E4A382C8BDDD988

B51FA1812981F9926EDB21194BE8FADF38D100E9

By the way, I fixed Shakespeare and gave weapons to all homies (except Dex). Now I just need to rework cheats and find out why weapon upgrades dissapear.

EDIT:
I also fixed the issue if you try to enter the phone without any homies by making the vehicle delivery unlock silently at the beginning of the game. I added a silent unlock which adds the Gat Mobile to the garage (this is to prevent another issue when you try to call the vehicle delivery without any vehicles stored) and you now get 500$ from the wages from the beginning.

EDIT 2:
Oh, and before anyone asks, I removed more time for activities upgrades purposely because for real, activities are very easy in the original game and they're only a waste of entries.

Last edited:
There are so many leftovers that TCRF wiki admins will get orgasms when they find out. :D

I finished porting all minor features from the original mod (like tweaked ammo for all weapons or gibbing explosions) + some features from NPC Behaviour too (better AI for superpowered NPCs, full-populated city during all notoriety levels, tweaked awards). I brought back the epic SR2 gas pump explosion too. It doesn't affect the vehicle you're driving for some reason but it works on all cars driven by NPCs. 666 Edition should be released somewhere in the next week, stay tuned! :)

Finally, I've found out why weapon upgrades dissapear. I've removed the abduction gun and the riot shield entries along with all useless SR IV entries from items_inventory.xtbl... But it appears that these weapons still exist in the game, even though they are unused. :oops: I'm quite surprised the game was resetting weapon upgrades instead of crashing or freezing but, well, we're talking about SR:TT engine.

Download the upgrades fix (it's attached to the OP) to make the Demo Edition work properly. Unfortunately, it won't bring back your upgrades if you saved the game earlier but still, you can type 'cheese' in the cheats menu and rebuy all of them again. 666 Edition will be released in a few days by the way.

666 Edition is 95% ready, only cheats aren't finished yet. It'll include the flamethrower thanks to rastaman289. :)
I'm going to port more weapons in V1.1, the first version will be focused on homies, cheats, unlockables and lots of minor features from the original mod.

In the meantime you can download the second version of upgrades fix for the Demo Edition... Yea, I accidentally removed some GooH upgrades along with unused SR IV ones from unlockables.xtbl (no ragdoll after explosions, shield - unstoppable, damage - melee 1-2, health - regeneration 1-2). More time for activities upgrades have been removed on purpose so I didn't bring them back. If you saved the game while using the Demo Edition you won't be able to rebuy 'shield - unstoppable' and 'no ragdoll after explosions' upgrades so if there is someone who didn't listen to warnings from the OP write me the PM and I'll send you instructions how to enable them manually.

666 Edition is 95% ready, only cheats aren't finished yet. It'll include the flamethrower thanks to rastaman289. :)
I'm going to port more weapons in V1.1, the first version will be focused on homies, cheats, unlockables and lots of minor features from the original mod.

In the meantime you can download the second version of upgrades fix for the Demo Edition... Yea, I accidentally removed some GooH upgrades along with unused SR IV ones from unlockables.xtbl (no ragdoll after explosions, shield - unstoppable, damage - melee 1-2, health - regeneration 1-2). More time for activities upgrades have been removed on purpose so I didn't bring them back. If you saved the game while using the Demo Edition you won't be able to rebuy 'shield - unstoppable' and 'no ragdoll after explosions' upgrades so if there is someone who didn't listen to warnings from the OP write me the PM and I'll send you instructions how to enable them manually.

Looking forward to it. lemme know when it's all done! ;)

Back