I'm having a problem Customizing my character. when i'm in "Image & Design" thanks to expanded arsenal 666 edition. When i try to recreate my character after words it just show Gat or Kinzi( which ever character I am when i you that hotkey.) when i exit any category for the creation it just reverts it to ( insert character Name Right here.), I need help can someone help me.
Remove all clothes from your character in Planet Zin menu.

You have to remove every clothing from the character first by using the Planet Zin hotkey .
Thanks Fan of Saints already told me and it worked but now another question popes in my head, what happens when i switch characters from Gat to Kinzi is it okay if I do that or should i wait. Thanks for the help everyone.

Thanks Fan of Saints already told me and it worked but now another question popes in my head, what happens when i switch characters from Gat to Kinzi is it okay if I do that or should i wait. Thanks for the help everyone.
I wrote this in the OP already:
All changes done in Image as Design and Planet Zin reset every time you change the protagonist.

Is "Hell's Fury-Difficulty" Mod V2 in this mod or if there is a version in it is it version 1? Please can you add the mod.
Oh can you Please Add My FAVORITE WEAPON THE 'Merica gun, And the blood sucker pack from sr3 that was my Favorite DLC from sr3.

Last edited:
Is "Hell's Fury-Difficulty" Mod V2 in this mod or if there is a version in it is it version 1? Please can you add the mod.
I might port some of its features if I start developing this mod but definitely not all of them. At the moment I'd recommend you this guide.
Oh can you Please Add My FAVORITE WEAPON THE 'Merica gun, And the blood sucker pack from sr3 that was my Favorite DLC from sr3.
I tried porting bloodsucker ability but it just didn't work, I think they cut it from the game completely.
And about 'Merica, I'll do my best to port it if I start working on this mod sometime. :)

I might port some of its features if I start developing this mod but definitely not all of them. At the moment I'd recommend you this guide.

I tried porting bloodsucker ability but it just didn't work, I think they cut it from the game completely.
And about 'Merica, I'll do my best to port it if I start working on this mod sometime. :)
Thank you I really Appreciate All of your hard work.

Back